ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS (/showthread.php?tid=5860)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - ArcherQueen - 06-19-2019

Please report bugs for ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 - RC5 (Clash of Clans June 2019 Update) in this thread.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - KUW6 - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 07:46 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please report bugs for ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 - RC5 (Clash of Clans June 2019 Update) in this thread.

I have been having nothing but issues since yesterday.. I have deleted the old version via the uninstaller method  and I have also deleted the "ClashFarmer" folder from program files, cleared recycling bin and restarted PC. Issues continue happening I have removed and reinstalled memu and clash farmer over 3 times. I have restarted my pc several times. Bot is being very slow and unresponsive since yesterdays update. First of all when I launch the bot it stays on "Starting bot" for almost 5 minutes. After that it stays stuck on "verifying emulator and CoC" for about 5 minutes also. When the bot finally starts it stays stuck on waiting for troop completion even after the army camps and barracks are done and ready to go. When it finally attacks it only attacks twice and it stops working completely. It stays unresponsive and it starts to stop and start itself again. I am getting very frustrated already. I even bought a new pro license because I thought my old one might have been giving the issues. Another thing is that the bot stays stuck sometimes on planning attack strategy and never attacks. Please advice on what to do. I have already deleted and reinstalled. Nothing fixes the issues. My PC is a high end custom built pc. And I have been using the bot for more than 3 months already but I never had these issues until yesterday.

Yes, I am running MEmu 2.9.6 and the latest version of CF.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - KUW6 - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 07:46 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please report bugs for ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 - RC5 (Clash of Clans June 2019 Update) in this thread.

Here is a live screenshot of the bot getting stuck when searching for a base. The bot never attacks until I restart. But I have to be restarting it almost every 20 minutes.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Supreme Leader - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 09:47 PM)KUW6 Wrote:

Here is a live screenshot of the bot getting stuck when searching for a base. The bot never attacks until I restart. But I have to be restarting it almost every 20 minutes.

Its not a bug when you the only one with this problem. something wrong with your system.

(06-19-2019, 09:51 PM)Erakay Wrote:

Its not a bug when you the only one with this problem. something wrong with your system.

I asked for help on their facebook group and they told me to post my issue on here. So what should I do? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Like I stated the bot was fine until yesterday. I need some form of troubleshooting. I don't have anything interfering with my system. No Antivirus or program is interfering. And as I said the bot has been working flawless for the past 3 to 4 months until yesterday these problems started.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Supreme Leader - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 10:18 PM)KUW6 Wrote:

I asked for help on their facebook group and they told me to post my issue on here. So what should I do? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Like I stated the bot was fine until yesterday. I need some form of troubleshooting. I don't have anything interfering with my system. No Antivirus or program is interfering.

Have you tried the steps below?
https://goo.gl/8aqPZr

(06-19-2019, 10:19 PM)Erakay Wrote:

I asked for help on their facebook group and they told me to post my issue on here. So what should I do? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Like I stated the bot was fine until yesterday. I need some form of troubleshooting. I don't have anything interfering with my system. No Antivirus or program is interfering.

Ill try that. I will update soon. Thanks

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - KUW6 - 06-20-2019

I tried all of those options. The bot is working more now, but it is still not attacking bases sometimes it begins a battle but never deploys troops. I am going to try uninstalling my antivirus. I ran the bot in safe mode and it is still doing the same thing. Any other recommended tips you have for me would be great. I noticed windows has installed some new updates in the past 3 days. I am going to uninstall those windows updates and will try the bot that way. If not I will try uninstalling my graphics card driver and reinstall. You are maybe right, something in the system maybe interfering somehow. If anything I will just reinstall windows and try it that way if I can't find a possible fix myself.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Supreme Leader - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 04:25 AM)KUW6 Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 09:47 PM)KUW6 Wrote: Here is a live screenshot of the bot getting stuck when searching for a base. The bot never attacks until I restart. But I have to be restarting it almost every 20 minutes.

I tried all of those options. The bot is working more now, but it is still not attacking bases sometimes it begins a battle but never deploys troops. I am going to try uninstalling my antivirus. I ran the bot in safe mode and it is still doing the same thing. Any other recommended tips you have for me would be great. I noticed windows has installed some new updates in the past 3 days. I am going to uninstall those windows updates and will try the bot that way. If not I will try uninstalling my graphics card driver and reinstall. You are maybe right, something in the system maybe interfering somehow. If anything I will just reinstall windows and try it that way if I can't find a possible fix myself.

Go for Windows home edition better than pro.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - KUW6 - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 04:33 AM)Erakay Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 04:25 AM)KUW6 Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 09:51 PM)Erakay Wrote: Its not a bug when you the only one with this problem. something wrong with your system.

Go for Windows home edition better than pro.

Bot is working fine now, I did all these steps.
1. Removed Antivirus (Kaspersky)
2. Deleted my Graphics Card Driver in Device Manager and Reinstalled from Manufacture's website.
3. Went into Firewall settings & re-enabled Memu & CF access
4. Uninstalled the recent Microsoft Updates via "Windows Update Settings"
5. Uninstalled Networking Software I installed earlier this week
6. Did a clean PC boot up (Shut down PC, turn off the power switch from the back and held the power button for 10 seconds)
7. Changed Device in MEmu from iPhone 7 Plus to Galaxy S7 Edge, disabled root mode & virtual keyboard, enabled sync time

Not sure, what was the specific reason why my bot started acting up but that is how I fixed it, in-case anyone starts developing similar issues. Thanks to mods for attempts to help me and fast replies. Bot has been running for more than a hour now, no issues at all and is much more responsive and opens much faster.  Smile