ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS (/showthread.php?tid=5860)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - ololezhka - 07-02-2019

When zooming out I get the error "Some Issue Occured: Could not reach zoomed out state." Anyone had this problem?

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - ArcherQueen - 07-03-2019

(07-02-2019, 05:19 PM)ololezhka Wrote: When zooming out I get the error "Some Issue Occured: Could not reach zoomed out state." Anyone had this problem?

Are you using the latest ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 - RC5 and the recommended MEmu version - 2.9.6?

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - yuwuz - 07-05-2019

I just bought the professional version earlier today and basically, I do not see any troops under the army tab available to use: https://i.imgur.com/6jshuFa.png

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Supreme Leader - 07-14-2019

(07-05-2019, 04:43 AM)yuwuz Wrote: I just bought the professional version earlier today and basically, I do not see any troops under the army tab available to use: https://i.imgur.com/6jshuFa.png

Because you choose the troops in the game? Not in the bot......

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - thotty bot - 08-06-2019

One thing I noticed is the option for "deploy near the red lines" and "deploy near collectors" are switched. Clicking one box does the other function and vice versa.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - todoparati - 08-07-2019

PLEASE I CANT USE.... I REINSTALL MEMU... AND CLASHFARMER... BUT NOTHING HAPENED

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - orkalass - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 11:52 AM)todoparati Wrote: PLEASE I CANT USE.... I REINSTALL MEMU... AND CLASHFARMER... BUT NOTHING HAPENED

Check out the links in my signature. Follow the steps verbatim. If it still doesn't work after that, then something else is interfering, such as AV software.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Pasoy - 08-14-2019

(06-19-2019, 08:42 PM)KUW6 Wrote: I have been having nothing but issues since yesterday.. I have deleted the old version via the uninstaller method  and I have also deleted the "ClashFarmer" folder from program files, cleared recycling bin and restarted PC. Issues continue happening I have removed and reinstalled memu and clash farmer over 3 times. I have restarted my pc several times. Bot is being very slow and unresponsive since yesterdays update. First of all when I launch the bot it stays on "Starting bot" for almost 5 minutes. After that it stays stuck on "verifying emulator and CoC" for about 5 minutes also. When the bot finally starts it stays stuck on waiting for troop completion even after the army camps and barracks are done and ready to go. When it finally attacks it only attacks twice and it stops working completely. It stays unresponsive and it starts to stop and start itself again. I am getting very frustrated already. I even bought a new pro license because I thought my old one might have been giving the issues. Another thing is that the bot stays stuck sometimes on planning attack strategy and never attacks. Please advice on what to do. I have already deleted and reinstalled. Nothing fixes the issues. My PC is a high end custom built pc. And I have been using the bot for more than 3 months already but I never had these issues until yesterday.

Yes, I am running MEmu 2.9.6 and the latest version of CF.

I have the same problem.
Am running MEmu 2.9.6.x as well. Weird thing is, I don't have any Anti-Virus installed (even Windows Defender is disabled). Even tried the whole FAQ and problem solving tasks.
In the attached screenshots is the problem of being stuck/frozen.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Supreme Leader - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 02:50 PM)Pasoy Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 08:42 PM)KUW6 Wrote: I have been having nothing but issues since yesterday.. I have deleted the old version via the uninstaller method  and I have also deleted the "ClashFarmer" folder from program files, cleared recycling bin and restarted PC. Issues continue happening I have removed and reinstalled memu and clash farmer over 3 times. I have restarted my pc several times. Bot is being very slow and unresponsive since yesterdays update. First of all when I launch the bot it stays on "Starting bot" for almost 5 minutes. After that it stays stuck on "verifying emulator and CoC" for about 5 minutes also. When the bot finally starts it stays stuck on waiting for troop completion even after the army camps and barracks are done and ready to go. When it finally attacks it only attacks twice and it stops working completely. It stays unresponsive and it starts to stop and start itself again. I am getting very frustrated already. I even bought a new pro license because I thought my old one might have been giving the issues. Another thing is that the bot stays stuck sometimes on planning attack strategy and never attacks. Please advice on what to do. I have already deleted and reinstalled. Nothing fixes the issues. My PC is a high end custom built pc. And I have been using the bot for more than 3 months already but I never had these issues until yesterday.

I have the same problem.
Am running MEmu 2.9.6.x as well. Weird thing is, I don't have any Anti-Virus installed (even Windows Defender is disabled). Even tried the whole FAQ and problem solving tasks.

https://goo.gl/8aqPZr

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.21 - RC5 (June 2019 Update) - BUG REPORTS - Pasoy - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 03:19 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 02:50 PM)Pasoy Wrote:

I have the same problem.

https://goo.gl/8aqPZr

I have already tried those things