ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
New ban announcements - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New ban announcements (/showthread.php?tid=5898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New ban announcements - flipx311 - 09-03-2019

@Erakay: I think it is just a theory/thought we think about in regards to not banning paying players, as I said, it could just be a coincidence that the only account that has this problem was one I have never bought anything with.

@gopoastal: Running 4 different physical bot machines, 2 on one network with static IPs and another 2 on a totally different network with static IPs.

Would have been nice to just have 1 account to focus on lol. But with CF, it makes it so easy to build up multiple accounts. Already have 3 max TH12s... I think its more of an addiction than a game now haha! But really its about being in the clan with the good friends i have made over the years.

Update: No other accounts have been "banned" apart from that one. After contacting SC support, they asked for the exact date when the account was started.... SIGH - Does anyone really know the exact date? They didn't mention anything about it being banned so.... I have 1 in 365 chances of guessing the exact date Big Grin

RE: New ban announcements - Farmer4life - 09-04-2019

(09-03-2019, 01:41 AM)If it was the first account, you can go into your App Store, find it under purchased and see the date you first got it. That’s Apple though and only if it was the first account. flipx311 Wrote: @Erakay: I think it is just a theory/thought we think about in regards to not banning paying players, as I said, it could just be a coincidence that the only account that has this problem was one I have never bought anything with.

@gopoastal: Running 4 different physical bot machines, 2 on one network with static IPs and another 2 on a totally different network with static IPs.

Would have been nice to just have 1 account to focus on lol. But with CF, it makes it so easy to build up multiple accounts. Already have 3 max TH12s... I think its more of an addiction than a game now haha! But really its about being in the clan with the good friends i have made over the years.

Update: No other accounts have been "banned" apart from that one. After contacting SC support, they asked for the exact date when the account was started.... SIGH - Does anyone really know the exact date? They didn't mention anything about it being banned so.... I have 1 in 365 chances of guessing the exact date Big Grin

RE: New ban announcements - burr - 09-08-2019

Remember Cf works on the client side & from what I understand they have no way to detect app running on your PC & it would be pretty illegal for them to do it without you permission, pattern based detection would be hard to pin down alot as most player attack the same way & use the same method to build troops CF touch nothing the server can detect like packets. The only thing they could detect is time online so if you run the bot 24/7 then theirs a case they could say that isn't normal game play but CF is made with a clean api & it smart to not always do everything the same so do t worry. But like with anything like this their risks but cf uses alot of way so it not detected by the server, if you worried I would lower how long the tool runs until the system is in place & I'm sure the team keeping an eye on these changes so don't worry

RE: New ban announcements - gopostal - 10-14-2019

Hey guys, just wanted to follow up on some of my posts from earlier in the year and maybe pass on some advice.

I made it to nearly max town/builder hall and I was starting to get bored so I began to push the limits. I still bought the monthly clash plan however I started smaller and smaller breaks between attacks. In fact this last couple of weeks I ran right up to the personal break limit. It finally happened and this morning my account was banned. I'm fine with that, in fact I've almost deleted a couple of times out of boredom but I wanted to see how far I could go.

It turns out in my case I had to stick my head up REALLY high to get noticed. I find that pretty interesting. Anyhow if you have any direct questions I'm happy to answer them and I hope my experience helps put your mind at ease. It looks like it really does help to limit your attacks and not be greedy, otherwise you expose yourself too much.

Good luck my friends. That was a fun time! Thank you for your help Erakey, you're a good dude.

RE: New ban announcements - flipx311 - 10-15-2019

(10-14-2019, 01:02 PM)gopostal Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to follow up on some of my posts from earlier in the year and maybe pass on some advice.

I made it to nearly max town/builder hall and I was starting to get bored so I began to push the limits. I still bought the monthly clash plan however I started smaller and smaller breaks between attacks. In fact this last couple of weeks I ran right up to the personal break limit. It finally happened and this morning my account was banned. I'm fine with that, in fact I've almost deleted a couple of times out of boredom but I wanted to see how far I could go.

It turns out in my case I had to stick my head up REALLY high to get noticed. I find that pretty interesting. Anyhow if you have any direct questions I'm happy to answer them and I hope my experience helps put your mind at ease. It looks like it really does help to limit your attacks and not be greedy, otherwise you expose yourself too much.

Good luck my friends. That was a fun time! Thank you for your help Erakey, you're a good dude.

Thanks for the update postal .. and take care!

I also just had another TH12 get banned last night too. Going to do some more testing on a TH8.. lets see what happens.

RE: New ban announcements - Supreme Leader - 10-15-2019

(10-15-2019, 05:35 AM)flipx311 Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:02 PM)gopostal Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to follow up on some of my posts from earlier in the year and maybe pass on some advice.

Thanks for the update postal .. and take care!

I also just had another TH12 get banned last night too. Going to do some more testing on a TH8.. lets see what happens.

If you dont use timeouts and you play on high Elo you will get banned
But since they have no proof try to appeal the ban