ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
License invalid - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: License invalid (/showthread.php?tid=5917)

License invalid - MrDurdedur - 08-06-2019

ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
License invalid or expired, please deactivate professional mode or change the license key.
License issue occured, halting bot.
I am only useing one account. and i still have 22 days left on my key

RE: License invalid - Supreme Leader - 08-06-2019

Make sure of your firewall settings and if the problem consist send your purchase detail and key to [email protected]

RE: License invalid - MrDurdedur - 08-07-2019

(08-06-2019, 12:00 PM)Erakay Wrote: Make sure  of your firewall settings and if the problem consist send your purchase detail and key to [email protected]

It is still happening, what do you mean "purchase detail" ?

RE: License invalid - Supreme Leader - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 12:19 PM)MrDurdedur Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 12:00 PM)Erakay Wrote: Make sure  of your firewall settings and if the problem consist send your purchase detail and key to [email protected]

It is still happening, what do you mean "purchase detail" ?

Paypal receipt and the key

RE: License invalid - orkalass - 08-07-2019

(08-06-2019, 11:29 AM)MrDurdedur Wrote: ClashFarmer Started.
License invalid or expired, please deactivate professional mode or change the license key.

This happens if Clash Farmer is forced to close: either by crashing, a forced Windows shut down, etc. Simply deactivate the bot. Then enter your license key and reactivate the bot. Simple. Done.

RE: License invalid - Supreme Leader - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 05:30 PM)orkalass Wrote:

This happens if Clash Farmer is forced to close: either by crashing, a forced Windows shut down, etc. Simply deactivate the bot. Then enter your license key and reactivate the bot. Simple. Done.
Lol I didn't Know that I thought all these problems related to server issues

RE: License invalid - orkalass - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 06:52 PM)Erakay Wrote:

Nah. I posted it in the secret bugs section. It happens to me once a month or so. Then again, I lose power a lot for a few seconds here and there, so it's probably just my computer shutting down when my UPS gets low. Either way, it's weird, but removing the license and adding it back definitely fixes the issue. ^_^

RE: License invalid - Supreme Leader - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 03:23 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 06:52 PM)Erakay Wrote:

Nah. I posted it in the secret bugs section. It happens to me once a month or so. Then again, I lose power a lot for a few seconds here and there, so it's probably just my computer shutting down when my UPS gets low. Either way, it's weird, but removing the license and adding it back definitely fixes the issue. ^_^

Right right I must've forgotten