ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] (/showthread.php?tid=5989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - BoWitch - 01-09-2020

Проще, отправляйтесь в любое место, которое вы можете себе позволить по стоимости, а также получите максимальное расслабление. лол

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - Supreme Leader - 01-10-2020

(01-09-2020, 11:56 PM)BoWitch Wrote: Проще, отправляйтесь в любое место, которое вы можете себе позволить по стоимости, а также получите максимальное расслабление. лол

ponimayu

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - ae02437 - 01-13-2020

What is the projected date for a version that will include the ability to deploy the Royal Champion and Siege Barracks, as well as Ice Golem and Yeti? While we appreciate that you made the latest version work with the December update, it would be great to have a version that incorporates all of the new troops that have been introduced over the last year.

Thank you!

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - jillybot - 01-13-2020

I agree with ae02437 we were promised an all singing all dancing bot a year ago which was shelved, the ice golem came out months ago and no update for that it seems you now do the bare minimum to keep the bot going, the new hero is now a big issue as it does not deploy which is a big red flag, I now use the bot very sparingly becoause of this. also because im using the bot less I no longer need to buy It monthy. Its up to you guys if you want people to keep using and paying for your bot you are going to have to update it properly!
jillybot

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - BoWitch - 01-13-2020

it may be the case that it is actually in the process of being updated and recoded as we speak, but its the lack of information (Announcement) about what is happening that is more of a nause to me. tell people what's going on and people stop asking the same question over and over. I have a lifetime license because I felt it right that someone gets paid for the work they do, but now with the way things are, I wish I had bought the monthly sub so I can take a break when the dev's do.

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - Fubukishirou - 01-14-2020

be carefull with the bot...i just got banned.

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - BoWitch - 01-14-2020

how were you running it? i only run it in the day time with 3 hours then a break for an hour so it looks like a human, then it sleeps all night. if you smash it 24/7 with breaks you are bound to get caught as it will look like you are not a human. i also have 3 accounts which i rotate though when full storage so its not the same account all week.

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - Supreme Leader - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 11:32 AM)BoWitch Wrote: how were you running it? i only run it in the day time with 3 hours then a break for an hour so it looks like a human, then it sleeps all night. if you smash it 24/7 with breaks you are bound to get caught as it will look like you are not a human. i also have 3 accounts which i rotate though when full storage so its not the same account all week.

Not only him more in discord reported a ban

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - nerdluck - 01-14-2020

+1 for the ban.

It was a good run.

I was running the bot in 3 hour intervals and taking an hour or two break depending on my work schedule during the day. Then sleeping it at night. Only ever attack dead bases. About as "safe" as you can be with a bot.

I've also bought every single season pass, so that has nothing to do with if you get the ban or not.

RE: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19] - ticals1000 - 01-14-2020

This software permanently banned my account, I set timeouts and used all the proper releases of clashfarmer and menu, and it says my account has been permanently banned