ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Possible Enhancements/Additions - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Possible Enhancements/Additions (/showthread.php?tid=5997)

Possible Enhancements/Additions - EvilNinja420 - 12-18-2019

Hello Clash Farmer Devs,

I thoroughly enjoy this bot, and as someone who has played Clash for several years and fell off, this was a nice way to get back into it without getting too frustrated about the grind. 

From what I have seen so far everything works very well and as you would expect, however I have a few unique feature requests for you to consider which I for one would think would greatly add to your marketability. 

1. Builder Base Support
-I am talking extremely basic here: The ability to detect if on builder base, switch back and forth between builder and home, and just collect resources. Any enhancements after that point would be gravy, but I could see this feature being a relatively easy add in the entire scheme of things and help lazy farmers like myself.

2. Spell Support
-I would suggest only the basics namely heal and rage and they could be deployed on a timer based on where we have deployed the majority of the troops. I'm thinking if you map the screen you could implement a zone to drop spells after x time.
-Lightning for DE drills. I saw this before in previous posts. Personally I wouldn't use this but I could see the use case. 

3. Donate ability enhancements
-If you can specify users in your clan and only donate if they request, that would allow bot donations and clan members not getting frustrated with things they did not request
-Gem donation ability: With 1 gem donations, that would be helpful and limit issues with not having the right troops and army getting unbalanced due to donation.

4. Upgrade Base
-Similar to the current functionality with walls, have the ability to automatically upgrade buildings and designate how many builders to use. (Keep one free for walls)

5. Magic Items
-If you have them, might as well use them! 
-The option to use magic potions prior to attacking or boost barracks.

I apologize if any of these ideas are duplicates and greatly appreciate all the hard work the development team puts into providing new releases and updates so quickly once a new release is out. You guys are great!

RE: Possible Enhancements/Additions - jillybot - 12-18-2019

I woulds like to put my two penneth worth in
i, (critical) new hero
2) as supercell now automaticly use heros ability when low health a buttton to diasble bots one (it does do it a bit early)
3) a boost troops and/or heros button with amount times ie x5 (will need to be gemmed)
4) new troops yeti, siege barracks

The critial one is the new hero (but believe your addressing this) the rest are a would be nice list.
keep up the good work, also to the moderators on here who do a great job not easy when youv just read for the 20th time bot does not work lol