ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Feature Suggestions. - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Feature Suggestions. (/showthread.php?tid=7021)

Feature Suggestions. - Melvman00 - 02-16-2020

1.) Could we possibly get a loot counter on the bottom of the status page that tallies loot accumulated since being turned on?
Gold:    Elixer:  and DE:

It would be good for people who have it set to use gold or elixir or both to tally up how much they actually earned total since starting the bot.

2.) Another good option would be to set a timer much like we have for if no loot collected in X amount of time...
This one would be more so we can specify a time to start the attack,  after x seconds begin attacking.
This would add another randomized setting to avoid detection.

3.) An option for people with multiple accounts to auto change the settings for say a th9 account to the th11 account.
You could do this through save files... or maybe just 3 or so predefined save choices.

4.) Timer. I love the fact you can set the bot to auto turn itself off in intervals but does it do this at 3:00 on the dot... or does it do it randomly?
It might be a good idea to allow us the option to do random intervals.  For instance specify 3:12 turn it off and auto code it so it does it at that time + or - a minute.
This would increase the randomness of times and avoid detection as well.

RE: Feature Suggestions. - TBA1502 - 02-18-2020

(02-16-2020, 02:25 AM)Melvman00 Wrote: 1.) Could we possibly get a loot counter on the bottom of the status page that tallies loot accumulated since being turned on?

It would be good for people who have it set to use gold or elixir or both to tally up how much they actually earned total since starting the bot.

2.) Another good option would be to set a timer much like we have for if no loot collected in X amount of time...
This one would be more so we can specify a time to start the attack,  after x seconds begin attacking.

3.) An option for people with multiple accounts to auto change the settings for say a th9 account to the th11 account.
You could do this through save files... or maybe just 3 or so predefined save choices.

4.) Timer. I love the fact you can set the bot to auto turn itself off in intervals but does it do this at 3:00 on the dot... or does it do it randomly?
It might be a good idea to allow us the option to do random intervals.  For instance specify 3:12 turn it off and auto code it so it does it at that time + or - a minute.

Nice Ideas. How can i use multiple acc?

RE: Feature Suggestions. - Melvman00 - 02-18-2020

(02-18-2020, 06:10 PM)TBA1502 Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 02:25 AM)Melvman00 Wrote: 1.) Could we possibly get a loot counter on the bottom of the status page that tallies loot accumulated since being turned on?

Simply switch to the next one manually.
(The settings button, then press the icon to the left of the word connected in clash of clans itself. [Looks like the refresh icon])
I was referring to the settings for say if you had a TH7, a TH9, and a TH11. All different townhalls so you can simply swap the settings with 1 click instead of inputting each one.

RE: Feature Suggestions. - TBA1502 - 02-18-2020

(02-18-2020, 06:39 PM)Melvman00 Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 06:10 PM)TBA1502 Wrote:

Simply switch to the next one manually.
(The settings button, then press the icon to the left of the word connected in clash of clans itself. [Looks like the refresh icon])
I was referring to the settings for say if you had a TH7, a TH9, and a TH11. All different townhalls so you can simply swap the settings with 1 click instead of inputting each one.
wow i dont know what you mean. Can you make a video or smth? sry man im stupid xD

and can you help me with keybind?

RE: Feature Suggestions. - BoWitch - 02-19-2020

you will never get any of that, unfortunately. there's not even an updated bot that handles the newest game features so these will never make it to a release is my belief.

seems there is not enough dev time anymore to implement them.

RE: Feature Suggestions. - Melvman00 - 02-19-2020

(02-19-2020, 12:07 PM)BoWitch Wrote: you will never get any of that, unfortunately. there's not even an updated bot that handles the newest game features so these will never make it to a release is my belief.

seems there is not enough dev time anymore to implement them.

I found a workaround for #3. An app called Macro Scheduler. You can config times to run certain settings and even create single click .exe files to change the settings. I have been tinkering with it since yesterday and got it working pretty good for my needs. It can auto change from  login to y login at the times I specify as well as change the settings for the different town halls thus far.

RE: Feature Suggestions. - BoWitch - 02-19-2020

Good job, now you have told the forum, you will be hounded to death to write a guide for it Wink