ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer v2.07 Compatible With All Clash of Clans 2022 Updates! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer v2.07 Compatible With All Clash of Clans 2022 Updates! (/showthread.php?tid=7076)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - TBA1502 - 04-02-2020

Detection evasion support is enabled.
Professional License: 14 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Going to look for a target...
Restarting Clash Of Clans...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Zooming out.

With the other Update i dont have any problems.. but now i cant search enemys

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - Supreme Leader - 04-02-2020

(04-02-2020, 01:06 PM)AdrianUK93 Wrote: New bot isn't working guys. Keep getting zooming out error and also fails on searches and keeps resetting.
I'm running Memu 7 & 2.0.1 bot.

(04-02-2020, 08:15 PM)TBA1502 Wrote: Detection evasion support is enabled.
Zooming out.

Add screenshots please

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - TBA1502 - 04-02-2020

(04-02-2020, 08:22 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 01:06 PM)AdrianUK93 Wrote: New bot isn't working guys. Keep getting zooming out error and also fails on searches and keeps resetting.

(04-02-2020, 08:15 PM)TBA1502 Wrote: Detection evasion support is enabled.
Zooming out.

Add screenshots please

My bad.. after i installed the new version from MeMu and CF .. i only changed the language to english.. and now its work perfectly.. thanks sry for my bad.. ( a question ( what you think .. how long we need to wait for the th13 update?

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - Supreme Leader - 04-02-2020

(04-02-2020, 09:34 PM)Alf_Gordon Wrote: I still have the same problem as before and with today's new version

Welcome to ClashFarmer 2.0.2 bot.
Made by professional reverse engineers, visit us at http://www.clashfarmer.com.
Some features are disabled because they are still being adapted to the new CoC.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
Please report any bugs or issues to our official forum: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/
Starting Bot...
MEmu >= 7 detected and was selected as the emulator
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Checking if bot needs a time out.
Professional License is unlimited.
Some Issue Occurred: , <class 'socket.error'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bot.py", line 110, in run
  File "handler.py", line 162, in handle_clashofclans_running
  File "windows_memu.py", line 117, in run_coc
  File "windows_memu.py", line 65, in is_running
  File "windows_memu.py", line 60, in _adb_connect
  File "device\_control.py", line 14, in __init__
  File "device\_connection.py", line 26, in __init__
  File "lib\site-packages\adb\adb_commands.py", line 131, in ConnectDevice
  File "lib\site-packages\adb\common.py", line 307, in __init__
  File "socket.py", line 575, in create_connection
error: [Errno 10061] No se puede establecer una conexión ya que el equipo de destino denegó expresamente dicha conexión

ADD SCREENSHOTS

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - Ko1286 - 04-02-2020

I'm running Memu7 and the bot has been stuck on "Starting Bot" for an hour. I have uninstalled both Memu and CF multiple times. When I run memu 2.9 all goes well until the bot tries to select my quick train army. This issue wasn't on the FAQ's so I'm asking you all. Thanks

(04-02-2020, 10:23 PM)Ko1286 Wrote: I'm running Memu7 and the bot has been stuck on "Starting Bot" for an hour. I have uninstalled both Memu and CF multiple times. When I run memu 2.9 all goes well until the bot tries to select my quick train army. This issue wasn't on the FAQ's so I'm asking you all. Thanks

If you using memu 7 and facing stuck on starting bot bug right click on clash farmer and change compatibility to windows 8 from properties

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - Ko1286 - 04-02-2020

I'm finally no longer stuck on the bot starting error so thank you for that Erakay. Hopefully, this is the last issue I have and sorry for being a pest. my bot seems to be stuck in a loop. when it clicks to quick train I get an error and it starts over again. I've tried changing it to select army 2 with no success. below is the error i recieve:

Clicking on buttons/army_overview_quicktrain ([[671, 90]])

Clicking at 783, 326...

Some Issue Occurred: , <type 'exceptions.AssertionError'>

File "bot.py", line 186, in run
  File "maintainer.py", line 491, in train_and_maintain
  File "maintainer.py", line 425, in train_troops
  File "maintainer.py", line 400, in build_siegemachines
  File "player.py", line 136, in click_on
  File "player.py", line 264, in locate
  File "player.py", line 232, in load_image
AssertionError

Professional License: 145 days left

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - HonaYT - 04-03-2020

This worked for me, thank you!

'If you using memu 7 and facing stuck on starting bot bug right click on clash farmer and change compatibility to windows 8 from properties'

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - greekboi89 - 04-03-2020

its working fucking perfect for me everything is smooth with the new MemU great work. smoother then before

RE: ClashFarmer v2.02 Compatible With Clash of Clans Spring March 2020 Update is Out Now! - orkalass - 04-03-2020

(04-02-2020, 11:40 PM)Ko1286 Wrote: I'm finally no longer stuck on the bot starting error so thank you for that Erakay. Hopefully, this is the last issue I have and sorry for being a pest. my bot seems to be stuck in a loop. when it clicks to quick train I get an error and it starts over again. I've tried changing it to select army 2 with no success. below is the error i recieve:

Clicking on buttons/army_overview_quicktrain ([[671, 90]])

Clicking at 783, 326...

Some Issue Occurred: , <type 'exceptions.AssertionError'>

File "bot.py", line 186, in run
  File "maintainer.py", line 491, in train_and_maintain
  File "maintainer.py", line 425, in train_troops
  File "maintainer.py", line 400, in build_siegemachines
  File "player.py", line 136, in click_on
  File "player.py", line 264, in locate
  File "player.py", line 232, in load_image
AssertionError

Professional License: 145 days left

Edit: OK, at first I thought you didn't remove the old files, because that is exactly how that error appears. Then I got the error myself. So I removed Clash Farmer, followed the guides in my signature to the letter:
1. Uninstall ClashFarmer by running uninstall.exe in the Clash Farmer directory
2. Delete the Clash Farmer directory (hold down shift-delete when doing this)
3. Run the Clash Farmer removal tool.
4. Run the TempC tool.
5. Restart computer.
6. Once you're back in Windows, run the Clash Farmer removal tool, and then the TempC tool.
7. Install Clash Farmer 2.0.2 with admin privs.
8. AFTER INSTALLED, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER (this has never been necessary before. Do not ask, but it worked)
9. Once restarted, load up MEmu and Clash of Clans.
10. Once loaded, load up ClashFarmer.
11. Enter your pro license. CF will close. Reopen it.
12. Adjust your settings and you're good to go. If you need to enable the Telegram remote feature, you MUST put your API key into the text field BEFORE selecting the checkbox!!!!
13. While selecting the checkbox for the Telegram bot, CF may say it is (Not Responding). Just give it a minute. It'll come back.