ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' (/showthread.php?tid=7218)

Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Digi168 - 10-16-2020

bot starts, emulator starts, zooms out, checks status, returns values for resources, the goes to train army, but at that point it crashes with Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'

and then restarts clash

any ideas?

Win 10 system with latest build.

I haven't used this quite awhile so I am just trying to get it back up and running

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Supreme Leader - 10-16-2020

Use search feature before posting about an issue that was answered no less than 400 times also mentioned in the main thread where you download the bot

Close everything
Open multi memu
Click on the trash icon on top right
Click new
Click Android 5.1

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Digi168 - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 03:44 AM)Erakay Wrote: Use search feature before posting about an issue that was answered no less than 400 times also mentioned in the main thread where you download the bot

Close everything
Open multi memu
Click new
Click Android 5.1

Well I was going to say thank you, since I managed to fix it, but your snarky attitude sucks.  I put the error code in the search bar and it didn't return any solutions.  I know as a moderator you get pissy when people keep asking the same thing, but some of us do look first, and if is is such a known issue then you have it as a sticky or at least have the error code return the post with the solution.  Nothing personal as I don't know you but if you are going to be snarky every time some ask for help, then you might want to consider not being a moderator.

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Supreme Leader - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 04:30 AM)Digi168 Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 03:44 AM)Erakay Wrote: Use search feature before posting about an issue that was answered no less than 400 times also mentioned in the main thread where you download the bot

Close everything
Open multi memu
Click new
Click Android 5.1

Well I was going to say thank you, since I managed to fix it, but your snarky attitude sucks.  I put the error code in the search bar and it didn't return any solutions.  I know as a moderator you get pissy when people keep asking the same thing, but some of us do look first, and if is is such a known issue then you have it as a sticky or at least have the error code return the post with the solution.  Nothing personal as I don't know you but if you are going to be snarky every time some ask for help, then you might want to consider not being a moderator.

Aww did i hurt ur feelings ?
Or did u think u own this site and forums after paying 6$?
be cool or gtfo
POOP