ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' (/showthread.php?tid=7309)

Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - shxhxbbf21 - 03-12-2021

Hi, 

Everytime i start bot it always shows "Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'."

Any Suggestions?

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Supreme Leader - 03-12-2021

MUST!!! Close everything
:two: Open Multi-Memu
:three: Click on the trash icon on top right
:four: Click new
:five: Click Android 5.1

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - laurent - 03-23-2021

(03-12-2021, 12:56 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: MUST!!! Close everything

What version of MEmu should I be using? I have tried the latest--7.3.3--and 7.1.6. None of which worked. At some point, the bot stopped working completely. The latest version does not support Android 5.1 or won't let you make an Android 5.1 profile at least.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Supreme Leader - 03-24-2021

(03-23-2021, 11:00 PM)laurent Wrote:

What version of MEmu should I be using? I have tried the latest--7.3.3--and 7.1.6. None of which worked. At some point, the bot stopped working completely. The latest version does not support Android 5.1 or won't let you make an Android 5.1 profile at least.

Thanks in advance!

change bot compatibility to windows 8 from shortcut properties

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - KingNeb69 - 03-25-2021

(03-24-2021, 12:45 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I am having the same problem, I made a profile with android 5.1 made it Samsung galaxy, sync the time, and have put the bot compatibility to windows 8 and I run everything as admin. I am still getting this error message. Any way to fix it?

RE: Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose' - Supreme Leader - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 07:08 PM)KingNeb69 Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 12:45 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I am having the same problem, I made a profile with android 5.1 made it Samsung galaxy, sync the time, and have put the bot compatibility to windows 8 and I run everything as admin. I am still getting this error message. Any way to fix it?

Re-do the steps
Make sure the indexing on multi memu is 0 not 1
remove village theme