ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
How to NOT get caught? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: How to NOT get caught? (/showthread.php?tid=75)

How to NOT get caught? - Russ - 03-13-2016

Hi everyone!

First off i would like to thank the creators of this wonderful bot, it makes the game so much more enjoyable now.

Now for my concerns;
1) How safe is the bot from detection? i have only ran it for 1-2 days (with breaks) and so far so good. But a friend of mine pointed out that if u watch the replay it is very apparent that the attack was done by a bot because its not humanly possible to deploy troops all around the screen so fast. 
2) Did any of u run the bot on 9/9 speed for months and not get banned?
3) Is there any settings recommendations to make the bot less apparent? i experimented with lowering the wave deployment speed to 6/9, we will see how it goes. 
4) I also noticed the option to set the attack into 1-3 waves. can any one elaborate on this? what is the benefit of doing this? and also would it help making the bot less "bot-looking"? 

Basically what im afraid of is running the bot for a long time and make all this money only to get caught and banned for life. that would suck a lot since im fully maxed th9 when i started running the bot to finish my walls and heros.

Edit- tested speed 6, much more believable and still got all the loot from a dead base.

RE: How to NOT get caught? - Hulk - 03-13-2016

Bro! there are pple fast enough to deploy like the bot does.Even you can,just try with 4 fingers.
Ergo it makes you pro clasher 😁
Still worried that you might get banned?

RE: How to NOT get caught? - Chewbacca816 - 03-16-2016

I have been running my bot 24/7 with the fastest deployment since July 15'. I haven't had a hiccup. besides right after a coc update, sometimes they need a few days to make changes to clashfarmer so it will run smoothly again.

RE: How to NOT get caught? - ArcherQueen - 03-16-2016

Hey Russ,

1) We have a humanizing algorithm that evades the detection from any automatic detection measures.
2) If you're attack will not look like a human attack, a victim might report it to supercell, and they ban for 7 days if you get reported, to make sure you don't get reported- attack just dead bases, people who only attack dead bases are botting for more than a year and never got banned.

RE: How to NOT get caught? - jellekeul - 03-17-2016

(03-16-2016, 01:39 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Hey Russ,

1) We have a humanizing algorithm that evades the detection from any automatic detection measures.
2) If you're attack will not look like a human attack, a victim might report it to supercell, and they ban for 7 days if you get reported, to make sure you don't get reported- attack just dead bases, people who only attack dead bases are botting for more than a year and never got banned.

If you set the bot to speed 7, 1 wave, near red lines and collectors, have it attack on 3 sides only, you wont get even banned if you get reported. Just make the bot attack on the right side, top and bottom. Almost nobody puts the collectors on the left side i promise Smile. Attack with barch, 100/100(doesnt really matter that much)