ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Cannot find the army overview button error - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Cannot find the army overview button error (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

Cannot find the army overview button error - toon2309 - 12-16-2022

So i bought the professional licence this morning after switching from mybot and am starting to regret it.

After a whole day of trying to get clashfarmer to work im stuck still.

So i ended up with Memu 8.0.9.0 as its the only thing that works with the new method as it only works in android 9.0 (64 bit). This is after a lot of trying with Memu 7.5.5 which is in the instructions. Done all the Amazon store thing and eventually i'm in. 

Clashfarmer now doesnt like the army overview button:
Professional License is unlimited.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Current Resources:
Gold: 4692615
Elixir: 7259796
Dark_Elixir: 56260
Trophies: 3301
Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button

I'm at my wits end in trying everything. Scenery is set to Classic, Snow is set to off and yes my language is set to English.

Any ideas? If not then how do i go about getting a refund?

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - jillybot - 12-16-2022

(12-16-2022, 09:06 PM)toon2309 Wrote: So i bought the professional licence this morning after switching from mybot and am starting to regret it.

So i ended up with Memu 8.0.9.0 as its the only thing that works with the new method as it only works in android 9.0 (64 bit). This is after a lot of trying with Memu 7.5.5 which is in the instructions. Done all the Amazon store thing and eventually i'm in. 

Zooming out.
Current Resources:

I'm at my wits end in trying everything. Scenery is set to Classic, Snow is set to off and yes my language is set to English.

I feel for you toon wrong time to get a licence! but I have got it working using MEmu version7.2.7  amazon app and coc downloaded via amazon app I doubt very much you will get a refund just hope the clash farmer team sort out a work round check out the thread in announcements may give you some more information I have been using mine for 2 days its not perfect but workable

amazon app: 32.93.1.0.207580.0_801371
windows 10

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - ronald2695 - 12-17-2022

(12-16-2022, 09:06 PM)toon2309 Wrote: So i bought the professional licence this morning after switching from mybot and am starting to regret it.

Zooming out.
Current Resources:

you're in a wrong time to buy man, there was a new update on clash of clans and make our bots not working but don't worry our admins will get it fix this weekend and all of us are waiting.. I been using this for months and it's fun

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - Panny91 - 02-25-2023

Same error.

"Some Issue Occured: Cannot find the army overview button"

Windows 11
Memu 8.1.0 with Android 9.0 (64bit) instance
ClashFarmer 2.0.7 RC3 professional license

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - GinoGreen - 03-01-2023

(02-25-2023, 11:58 PM)Panny91 Wrote: Same error.

"Some Issue Occured: Cannot find the army overview button"

Windows 11
Memu 8.1.0 with Android 9.0 (64bit) instance
ClashFarmer 2.0.7 RC3 professional license

me too. help plss

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - robertbuckley80 - 10-12-2023

Your music listening habits are shown on a Spotify receipt like a bill. Your top 10 songs from the previous month, the previous six months, and all time are shown on receipts created by Receiptify using the data collected from your Spotify account. You may post your musical tastes on social media with Receiptify.

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - alexthegreat2019 - 10-12-2023

(12-17-2022, 05:18 AM)ronald2695 Wrote:

Zooming out.
Current Resources:

you're in a wrong time to buy man, there was a new update on clash of clans and make our bots not working but don't worry our admins will get it fix this weekend and all of us are waiting.. I been using this for months and it's fun
Coc is still coming out with updates so the developers will wait till all updates are released before fixing the bot

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - Jonny010 - 10-17-2023

Activation may seem to be a huge issue for some people. Nevertheless, we've included a step-by-step tutorial to make the process as straightforward as possible. To find out more about the Milestone Credit Card and how to utilize it efficiently, keep reading.  Mymilestonecard.com

RE: Cannot find the army overview button error - leo136 - 10-19-2023

Your new eRaider account serves as Texas Tech University's official electronic identification. The login will simply require a password and a username. You will be able to easily access the computer and all other required tools at Texas Tech University (TTU) with its assistance.
Every TTU student has an existing eRaider account. They make an account and log in to the university following registration. You will be given an installation code to assist you create your account as payment for this. RaiderLink TTU Login Portal