ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Are the owners of this still active? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Are the owners of this still active? (/showthread.php?tid=7809)

Are the owners of this still active? - jimmythegreat - 08-02-2023

Hello, I purchased the bot 2 days ago and wasn't sent a link, emailed the team as it advises but not heard back, are they still working on this or is it dead?

RE: Are the owners of this still active? - ArcherQueen - 08-02-2023

(08-02-2023, 06:59 AM)jimmythegreat Wrote: Hello, I purchased the bot 2 days ago and wasn't sent a link, emailed the team as it advises but not heard back, are they still working on this or is it dead?

Hey, What's your email address?
We replied all emails...

RE: Are the owners of this still active? - jimmythegreat - 08-02-2023

Thanks for quick reply! Have PM'd you.

RE: Are the owners of this still active? - jimmythegreat - 08-04-2023

Update : No reply to PM and no e-mail with registration code

RE: Are the owners of this still active? - jimmythegreat - 08-05-2023

(08-02-2023, 09:44 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(08-02-2023, 06:59 AM)jimmythegreat Wrote: Hello, I purchased the bot 2 days ago and wasn't sent a link, emailed the team as it advises but not heard back, are they still working on this or is it dead?

We replied all emails...

@ArcherQueen - Any updates on the progress of the activation code?

RE: Are the owners of this still active? - ArcherQueen - 08-08-2023

(08-05-2023, 09:25 PM)jimmythegreat Wrote:
(08-02-2023, 09:44 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

We replied all emails...

@ArcherQueen - Any updates on the progress of the activation code?

Please email us to [email protected] regarding this.

RE: Are the owners of this still active? - jimmythegreat - 08-25-2023

Just an update for anyone looking to purchase clashbot, I've had no response from owners apart from what you've seen here and a private DM requesting e-mailing the main email. I've sent it from the gmail email multiple times and from a different outlook email just to make sure it wasn't just the email having issues. Giving up now, fortunately I only signed up for the 30 day version so not out of pocket to much.

RE: Are the owners of this still active? - Supreme Leader - 08-26-2023

(08-25-2023, 12:58 AM)jimmythegreat Wrote: Just an update for anyone looking to purchase clashbot, I've had no response from owners apart from what you've seen here and a private DM requesting e-mailing the main email. I've sent it from the gmail email multiple times and from a different outlook email just to make sure it wasn't just the email having issues. Giving up now, fortunately I only signed up for the 30 day version so not out of pocket to much.

join our discord ill make sure youre taken care of!