ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
TH 10 - Settings - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Share Your Settings (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: TH 10 - Settings (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: TH 10 - Settings - ae02437 - 01-03-2017

For piles and piles of DE (and gold and elixir on the side, too):

16 Giants, 32 MINERS (yes, MINERS.)

Dark Elixir available is at least 1000

Limit targets by TH level: Min 7 Max 10

Check box for full collectors

Wave deployment speed 8, troop deployment speed 7

Activate hero when he is low on health.

End battle is not checked.

1 wave, near red lines and near collectors, all 4 sides

Time out at 00, 05, 10, 14, 19.

Sit back and let the dark elixir just roll in.

ETA: No need to set a limit on trophies. You will move up to Crystal II. Without a hero, say, BK, you will slide back into Gold I, but there is tons of DE everywhere, and it will all become yours with this build.

RE: TH 10 - Settings - tyb1 - 01-05-2017

(01-03-2017, 02:32 AM)ae02437 Wrote: For piles and piles of DE (and gold and elixir on the side, too):

16 Giants, 32 MINERS (yes, MINERS.)

Dark Elixir available is at least 1000

Limit targets by TH level: Min 7 Max 10

Check box for full collectors

Wave deployment speed 8, troop deployment speed 7

Activate hero  when he is low on health.

End battle is not checked.

1 wave, near red lines and near collectors, all 4 sides

Time out at 00, 05, 10, 14, 19.

Sit back and let the dark elixir just roll in.

ETA: No need to set a limit on trophies. You will move up to Crystal II. Without a hero, say, BK, you will slide back into Gold I, but there is tons of DE everywhere, and it will all become yours with this build.

Interesting! I don't have miners unlocked yet (3 days into th10) but I will definitely try this once I have them!

RE: TH 10 - Settings - ae02437 - 01-07-2017

Level 2 Miners work better, obviously, but I'm rocking only Level 6 Giants, and this still gets the job done.

I stumbled upon this strategy because I couldn't get ice wizards to work, and I was thinking that something like hogs could work, but I wanted something that ignored walls that could still get DE. Hence the miners! The giants will tank for the miners, which is the most important thing, and the miners will clean out all of the storages surrounding the base. Do we care about the DE storage? No, because we're going after dead bases, and all the DE will be in the drills!

Seriously, I run the bot for 19 hours a day, and I'm pulling down 80K DE per day. This is unbelievable.

RE: TH 10 - Settings - tyb1 - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 03:12 AM)ae02437 Wrote: Level 2 Miners work better, obviously, but I'm rocking only Level 6 Giants, and this still gets the job done.

I stumbled upon this strategy because I couldn't get ice wizards to work, and I was thinking that something like hogs could work, but I wanted something that ignored walls that could still get DE. Hence the miners! The giants will tank for the miners, which is the most important thing, and the miners will clean out all of the storages surrounding the base. Do we care about the DE storage? No, because we're going after dead bases, and all the DE will be in the drills!

Seriously, I run the bot for 19 hours a day, and I'm pulling down 80K DE per day. This is unbelievable.

That's is insane. Maybe I will need to prioritize unlocking miners sooner and getting them upgraded!

RE: TH 10 - Settings - ae02437 - 01-10-2017

I regretted upgrading the miners because they were nerfed a week after I completed the upgrade, but after I stumbled on this strategy, I'm glad I did it. Yes, upgrade all your barracks and do the research. All this DE is worth the 2 weeks of pain of the barracks upgrade.

You will max your heroes in no time flat.

RE: TH 10 - Settings - Ibrahim0 - 01-11-2017

Hi, I farm around the Gold 2 to crystal 2 range and get about 2mil+ each and 6k+ dark per HOUR when boosting.

Army: 12 giants, 90 barbs, 85 archs.

Settings:
http://imgur.com/a/ryxLY

RE: TH 10 - Settings - loubat - 01-12-2017

I'm currently out of builders for a few days and maxed out on loot. Any body got decent settings for trophy pushing?

RE: TH 10 - Settings - lovedigit - 02-09-2017

(01-11-2017, 06:37 PM)Ibrahim0 Wrote: Hi, I farm around the Gold 2 to crystal 2 range and get about 2mil+ each and 6k+ dark per HOUR when boosting.

Army: 12 giants, 90 barbs, 85 archs.

Settings:
http://imgur.com/a/ryxLY

Does it still work against th10-11 dead bases?

RE: TH 10 - Settings - REMAND - 02-09-2017

I manually work when im in champion league just for the star stats..if i bob i drop down to crystal for loot or lower for dead bases. Im a th 11 but don't see many th10/11 in that league. But ido see dead bases in the lower leagues and some really good loot hits to be made.

RE: TH 10 - Settings - Danielg - 06-15-2018

So I am fairly new to this not but have been testing out different strategies what seems to work best for me is 15 Giants , 5 wall breakers, 23 wizards, and 3 healers. And my king since queen has been on a 7 day vacation.
i have the bot set to search for either 250000 gold, 300000 elixer and 2000 DE
Limited town hall 7-10 usually 9 if I'm not high in trophies after a point there are little to no TH9 dead bases.
Full collectors of course
And I have match just one resource to not be too picky
My deployment is at 8 for both wave and troop with it split into 2 waves from all sides.
end battle is not checked.
Why I think this works is because I gain and lose enough trophies to be in a suitable range of loot because if I go to high I lose and go back down and if I'm low I win and go up and this repeats over and over
My usually percent is roughly 50 which is fine with me.
-Also My troop levels are
Giants level 7
Wallbreakers level 5
Wizards level 6
Healer level 4 
King is at 15
And my queen is on her way to 22.
Hope this helps anyone out. And may the loot be yours!
Update:July 1 2018-(only change is its split to 1 wave now, and I use 4 healers and 21 wiz instead) Queen is at 25 I'm sitting at max DE and gain roughly 6mil in 6-9 hours easy have been upgrading my walls and have since upgraded them all from a spread of 7&8 to all level 9 and a lot of them are level 10. I stay at about 2200 trophies which is honestly higher then I am ever because I suck at attacking. But this setup has worked amazing for me, hope it works for you as well.