ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: computer SHUT DOWN !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, 
I have a big problem in my computer while I use blue stacks and clash-farmer.
when I start blue stacks and clash-farmer it needs only half an hour to come back and see it exactly shut down
I reinstall them several times and the problem still there.

what can I do ? please help me.
Hi,

We investigated the same issue with another user, after a long test, we found out that the problem is Bluestacks, it usually happens when it is installed on a bad harddrive or because of some other system issue, after reinstalling bluestacks a few times the problem was solved:

Please do the following:
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
2) Reboot the PC.
3) Install Bluestacks again from the LINK AT OUR WEBSITE, and configure COC.
4) Run the bot
Need help pls. The Same Problem is happening to me. I couldn't find the link to the blue stack which you refereed. Could you give me a link to download blue stack and how to configure COC.
(08-17-2016, 10:22 PM)torattoribery Wrote: [ -> ]Need help pls. The Same Problem is happening to me. I couldn't find the link to the blue stack which you refereed. Could you give me a link to download blue stack and how to configure COC.
Go here
and download memu its CF recommended emulator
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=3917
If you face more problems please make new topic and add screenshots of everything