ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Build Army, Don't search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there Clashfarmer team!

I would like to be able to set a build of an army, but not have the bot search. This way I don't have to build my army over an hour's time because I don't have enough barrack space. This way I can focus on strategies and attacks and not the building process. For example let's say I want to build GOVALO, I currently don't have enough space in my barracks. It takes me over an hour, if I'm watching my barracks, to make sure everything get built in a timely manner. Once it's done I would like a chime or something to notify me that my troops are ready, then I could attack manually. Once my attack is done I would hit start on the bot and it would build the army over again. Essentially, just a build only option.

Thanks!
Noted and will be added very soon.
Wow! That was fast, assuming that you added the peace option!

Thanks again!!!

Edit: Looks like that mode just keeps your base online. Either way very cool, and cant wait to see the build only mode!
(03-31-2016, 02:07 PM)Suoni Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there Clashfarmer team!

I would like to be able to set a build of an army, but not have the bot search. ...

An easy work-around I've found is to set the "Don't start searching if my gold is lower than" to something higher than your maximum. It keeps your account active but just doesn't start searching.
(04-06-2016, 05:06 PM)Claude LaMont Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2016, 02:07 PM)Suoni Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there Clashfarmer team!

I would like to be able to set a build of an army, but not have the bot search. ...

An easy work-around I've found is to set the "Don't start searching if my gold is lower than" to something higher than your maximum. It keeps your account active but just doesn't start searching.

I also have a similar problem training troops but dont search
Guys,
When "Maintain the village mode" selected (in the search tab) ---> the bot not training troops, attacking or searching. It only maintains the village alive.
If you select "Search only mode" the bot will train troops and search until only find a suitable target and quit.
Your'e referring to another mode, that we haven't implemented yet.
Hey guys,

I second the request for the training pipeline not being cleared while in "Maintain village" mode. It would be nice to be able to build cw troops while maintaining the village.

Thx in advance,
pac
I agree. When my TH8 account has all builders busy and full storages I like to cook lvl 5 wizards (max when donated with a lvl 5+ clan) without attacking and donate to my clan mates. (majority running CF so the wizards certainly help)
Noted, we will write down.
(04-10-2016, 10:38 AM)pacifier Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I second the request for the training pipeline not being cleared while in "Maintain village" mode. It would be nice to be able to build cw troops while maintaining the village.

Thx in advance,
pac

Yes please - that would be great. the work around i use is when maintaining village when bot tries to clear pipeline i click off the barracks to army overview screen so it wont remove any troops. problem is that if connection is lost it may try to clear pipeline again. simply put, allow troops to be trained from bot when villiage is maintained or dnt clear pipeline.

Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2