ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bugs with Bot or Bluestack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

the bot just keep searching for targets and restarts. It is wasting all my gold, till i can't search for target to attack. 

Bluestack also gets into random full-screen, then restart.

Please kindly help me out with the issues.
(04-13-2016, 03:44 PM)ClashingFarming Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

the bot just keep searching for targets and restarts. It is wasting all my gold, till i can't search for target to attack. 

Try ClashFarmer 1.8.10 (RC 10) or stay with CF 1.8.9 and are you using Bluestack v2 or Bluestack on ClashFarmer website in Section Download. You can try Run CF (ClashFarmer) and BS (Bluestack) as Administrator.
Also, ClashFarmer team are working to fix that random full-screen
(04-13-2016, 11:10 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Try ClashFarmer 1.8.10 (RC 10) or stay with CF 1.8.9 and are you using Bluestack v2 or Bluestack on ClashFarmer website in Section Download. You can try Run CF (ClashFarmer) and BS (Bluestack) as Administrator.

Hi, i have been using the latest version RC 10, and Bluestack v1.. this issue keep occurring.. have no idea why. re-download both.. same issue still occurs. Been running those 2 as administrator too. Details given, hope it could help.
(04-14-2016, 09:19 AM)ClashingFarming Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2016, 11:10 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, i have been using the latest version RC 10, and Bluestack v1.. this issue keep occurring.. have no idea why. re-download both.. same issue still occurs. Been running those 2 as administrator too. Details given, hope it could help.
Hi,

Does the bot shows a certain error before it restarts? 
As for wasting gold, have tried to change your search settings and trophy range? Because now it much easier to find dead bases.
Hi..

The training barracks stocks and not continue at all.
The model of my laptop is asus u5f and the os is windows7 it is compatible..
Pls help me.. Ty
(04-27-2016, 05:59 AM)cyrruzmichael21 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi..

The training barracks stocks and not continue at all.
The model of my laptop is asus u5f and the os is windows7 it is compatible..
Pls help me.. Ty

Hi,
Are you using our latest version 1.8.10 - RC 11
Does it show a certain error when it happens? Please attach a full printscreen bluestacks & the bot.
I have the same problem the error I get in "Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'shape'".

I have actually used 1.8.10 for about 3-5 days prior to this popping up without a problem.
Please do the following,
1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot.

If the problem persist, please send us a full printscreen (bluestacks & the bot).