ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Would like to contribute tothe bot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tested many bots (6+) but, this bot looks perfect and works awesome. I am a core python developer and would like to contribute to the clashfarmer bot in my free time(which I have a lot) But, I see that the bot is just free but, it is not open source. It would be great if you would make it opensource. 

Thanks, 
Sailesh
(04-16-2016, 07:09 AM)saileshkotha Wrote: [ -> ]I have tested many bots (6+) but, this bot looks perfect and works awesome. I am a core python developer and would like to contribute to the clashfarmer bot in my free time(which I have a lot) But, I see that the bot is just free but, it is not open source. It would be great if you would make it opensource. 

Thanks, 
Sailesh

If you're simply interested in the source code, I should have the files from the last stable version lying around. However, for anything regarding contributions you'd have to contact the official makers (Possibly ArcherQueen will reply,) in order to get anywhere Smile