ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Requesting Feature because of the new (well, not new) Supercell banning policies!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CF team, 

First of all, I would like to thank all of you working on Clash Farmer from the very bottom of my heart.  You guys have helped me and many other clashers all over the world through this botting tool.

I am currently using the ClashFarmer 1.8.10 Beta and I think the search only option is very useful.  However, what I experienced from using is that the "Search Only" option works for individual attacks (what I mean is, I have to manually press the "Search only" button after each match when my army is ready).  What I would like is, just like the bot trains troops, upgrades walls, requests CC troop normally, these should be included in the search only mode as well.

When I press the "Search Only" button, - the Bot should train troops, request CC, upgrade walls if resource is available and when the army camp is full, it should automatically start searching for bases that meets my demand.  And when it finds the bases, it should play a sound and then, I can attack manually which will be 100% human and thus, will prevent supercell from detecting. And, I think the sound should be a bit longer rather than a quick Beep. Smile

I think the normal attacking option should remain as well.  The only difference will be - In normal mode, the bot will do all things stated above and attack on its own, and in the Search Only mode, the bot will still do all of the things stated above but will not attack but alert us through a sound so that we can attack manually. And, this way we will be able to use different attack strategies more effectively such as Queen walk and Valks etc for trophy pushing as well.

What do you guys think?  I would love to hear something from you about this thought.  Keep doing what you are doing.  Happy Clashing, Happy botting.
(04-19-2016, 09:21 AM)Fiham007 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey CF team, 

First of all, I would like to thank all of you working on Clash Farmer from the very bottom of my heart.  You guys have helped me and many other clashers all over the world through this botting tool.

I am currently using the ClashFarmer 1.8.10 Beta and I think the search only option is very useful.  However, what I experienced from using is that the "Search Only" option works for individual attacks (what I mean is, I have to manually press the "Search only" button after each match when my army is ready).  What I would like is, just like the bot trains troops, upgrades walls, requests CC troop normally, these should be included in the search only mode as well.

When I press the "Search Only" button, - the Bot should train troops, request CC, upgrade walls if resource is available and when the army camp is full, it should automatically start searching for bases that meets my demand.  And when it finds the bases, it should play a sound and then, I can attack manually which will be 100% human and thus, will prevent supercell from detecting.  And, I think the sound should be a bit longer rather than a quick Beep. Smile

I think the normal attacking option should remain as well.  The only difference will be - In normal mode, the bot will do all things stated above and attack on its own, and in the Search Only mode, the bot will still do all of the things stated above but will not attack but alert us through a sound so that we can attack manually.  And, this way we will be able to use different attack strategies more effectively such as Queen walk and Valks etc for trophy pushing as well.

What do you guys think?  I would love to hear something from you about this thought.  Keep doing what you are doing.  Happy Clashing, Happy botting.
Hey, I didn't really understand your feature suggestion... Currently, if you select "Search only mode" the bot will train troops and search until only find a suitable target and quit, and  then you can attack manually.
Mine is not training troops with search only. It starts searching right away even without a full army.
(04-19-2016, 12:04 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I didn't really understand your feature suggestion... Currently, if you select "Search only mode" the bot will train troops and search until only find a suitable target and quit, and  then you can attack manually.

Right now, when I press "Search Only", the bot immediately starts searching for bases without checking for full army.  This is the first problem.

And say, for example, I have full army and then, I have pressed the "Search Only" button.  Now, the bot finds a base that meets the requirement that I have set in the bot settings and makes a sound alerting me to attack.  So, now I attack manually.  So far, there is no problem.  But now, when my attack is done and I have got the loot, the bot does nothing.  So, I have to manually train troops, then wait for those troops to finish training to press the "Search Only" button again.  What the "Search Only" button does now is that it does the "Pressing Next" for us.  That's all.

What I am suggesting is that - in the "Search Only" mode, the bot should behave just like the bot auto-recycles its duty when using the normal mode.  It should be something like this -

1) I press "Search Only" button.

2) The bot starts searching for base that meets the requirement.
3) It finds a base and alerts me through the sound and waits for me to manually attack.
4) I attack the base manually.  (Right now, the "Search Only" mode works until this point and then, the bot stops doing anything.)

I am suggesting to add the following points - 

5) Then, when the game displays the result about how much loot and star I got, the Bot should press the Return Home button and list the result in the Bot attack log.
6) Then, the bot should Train troops on its own using the troop combo that I have set in the Army Tab.  The bot should also be doing the other things that it would normally do like collecting from collectors and mines, upgrading walls etc.
7) Then, when the army camp is full, the bot should automatically start searching for base again.
8) And, when it finds a base, it will alert me through the sound but will not deploy any troop.
9) I will attack the base manually.
10) Then, the bot repeats.

I hope, I was able to make this clear. Sorry about my English.
Hey,

It's too much work for now, but we will try to add it in the future versions.