ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [Feature request] Wandering Queen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess most of CF users noticed the heroes are poorly used in the actual bot's algorithm. 

If the option is used, they are dropped at 10 o'clock whatever the base looks like, and also they are boosted without possibility of control after x seconds.

In my opinion the heroes should de used either:

a. in areas the army didn't succeeded due to the hidden defenses (bombs, skeletons, traps, walls, tesla), this probably involves re-scanning the base after regular army attack.

b. toward areas with full elixir and gold storage  

c. (and this would be my favorite) implement a wandering queen algorithm, where the queen is dropped in a safe area, followed immediately by 4-5 healers (this option request special troupes arrangement, i.e. not per barracks, but by number).

The effectiveness of a wandering queen followed by high level healers is amazing, I've seen this type of attack first time in a war, long time ago, and I am using it whenever I can, since it really is effective.  Cool

If you find a very scattered base with zillions of buildings outside and tones of traps there is no better possible option than a wondering queen, except 50 dragons, which is not possible, either.

Also, the heroes boost algorithm should be improved, they should be boosted when their power goes to red or close to this.
(04-20-2016, 05:18 PM)melu Wrote: [ -> ]I guess most of CF users noticed the heroes are poorly used in the actual bot's algorithm. 

If the option is used, they are dropped at 10 o'clock whatever the base looks like, and also they are boosted without possibility of control after x seconds.

In my opinion the heroes should de used either:

a. in areas the army didn't succeeded due to the hidden defenses (bombs, skeletons, traps, walls, tesla), this probably involves re-scanning the base after regular army attack.

b. toward areas with full elixir and gold storage  

c. (and this would be my favorite) implement a wandering queen algorithm, where the queen is dropped in a safe area, followed immediately by 4-5 healers (this option request special troupes arrangement, i.e. not per barracks, but by number).

The effectiveness of a wandering queen followed by high level healers is amazing, I've seen this type of attack first time in a war, long time ago, and I am using it whenever I can, since it really is effective.  Cool

If you find a very scattered base with zillions of buildings outside and tones of traps there is no better possible option than a wondering queen, except 50 dragons, which is not possible, either.

Also, the heroes boost algorithm should be improved, they should be boosted when their power goes to red or close to this.
Hi,

You CAN control after how many seconds you would like to boost the hero abilities. The option is in the "Attack" tab.
Regarding wandering queen followed by high level healers, it's something that hard for the bot to do..
I know the option with seconds, but how can you tell how many seconds will pass until the hero will need the boost? Sometimes it only needs 10 seconds, under heavy attacks,  sometimes itdoesn't need the boost at all, it finishes the attack 100% healthy.. The percentage would better fit the needs of the game play. 

RE wandering queen, you mean the bot is not aware what troops it delivers?! what is so difficult to release the queen then immediately after the healers?

I will try some attacks using the deploy order option (the queen is listed there, hopefully will work this way).. 

Thanks for answering, though..
maybe adding an ifhp% box would allow like with barb king for example would trigger it JA when it get low in HP or when the time passes what ever happens 1st
You guys mean add Feature: % hp heroes ?
I am agree that's a Good idea
%hp be it if so it's called. Smile

but also I must insist in randomizing the location of dropping the heroes, ok, I get it, it might be difficult to implement a wandering queen algorithm, but a random position for dropping the heroes and NOT both in the same spot shouldn't be such a big problem, huh?