ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Who Has Used Bot Since 4/20 Maintenance Break?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who all has used it since the maintenance break?

I want to but waiting until I hear more. Has anyone heard of anyone getting warned or banned since supercell has encouraged fair play?
(04-21-2016, 04:01 AM)Yonkerss Wrote: [ -> ]Who all has used it since the maintenance break?

I want to but waiting until I hear more. Has anyone heard of anyone getting warned or banned since supercell has encouraged fair play?

The ban waves haven't started yet, no bans so far, me and my clan still run bots 24/7 and nothing. They will start benning in a week or two, no one knows, they are giving people some time to stop.

I know I wont stop botting until I get banned or warned.
me been botting 48 hours straight on VPS - no worries no ban.
No warning yet I am botting 6hr session daily
I know that they banned some people who claimed in global that they are cheating, I heard from a friend that knows someone at supercell that they are focused on the xmod/imod hack and not on botting.
Hi, im using clashfarmer like 15/20 hours per day (since they warned), and still no warning or ban.
We released version 1.8.10 - RC 11 with the latest Anti-Ban technology!
VERY IMPORTANT to read the release notes!
DOWNLOAD LINK
They cant demand "Fair play" in a PAY TO WIN GAME... its not fair, it will never be "fair" if the person who puts more money in gems has the advantage...

Well.. fuck supercell! They will keep paying, i will keep boting.