ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Got Banned or Not !! Plz Share with us your experience & Settings !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear\ Clash Farmers

I think it is a good idea to open a new thread for users that are Now using the app:

1- If you got banned, please post a screen shot of your account ?
    Also please tell us how long have you playing the app during the day ?
    And what were your settings ?

2- If you did not get banned, then please tell us how long have you playing the app during the day ?
    And what were your settings ?

Thank you,
I like how people say it's 100% safe because they didn't get banned, while they forgot that SC said they'd ban in weeks, which it hasn't even been, so.
Anyway, this is not why I messaged.

If you did get banned, please show the full screen + logs of that you did use the bot and not just logged in with a banned account to prove us wrong.
Screenshots that only contain "You have been banned" without the CF bot should not be posted as they prove nothing.
(04-21-2016, 04:55 PM)0x0539 Wrote: [ -> ]I like how people say it's 100% safe because they didn't get banned, while they forgot that SC said they'd ban in weeks, which it hasn't even been, so.

I agree. However, some people said it will start in one week and others said in two days.
Which should be very soon.

Anyway, I would recommend to stop using the app for now or use the search mood only.
You can easy Bot 16h/day but not 24/7 anymore. ClashFarmer team are working hard to add new release to protecting us
I contacted SC and asked a question that was towards MODDING only but they for some reason made clear that they could detect MODDERS and BOTTERS.
How many time did you bot per day? and How Much wins/loses per season ? 1000 wins/10 loses ?
IMO any setting that is like 'use hero ability after X seconds' is very easy to watch for. After using CF some of the things that I saw that a developer could easily track are: When requesting typing the request in each time and the delay between keystrokes, when donating the delay between troop donate button pushes, dropping a hero and waiting exactly the same # of seconds before pushing the ability each time, queuing troops by increasing the number in each barrack by exactly 15 each time you do it (even when there are only 4-7 slots available). And I'm not sure if the logic for pressing the GUI buttons is fuzzy enough to not hit the same X/Y coordinates, but if it isn't that is certainly a flag.

Having said all of that I have used CF overnight for the past 2 nights on a couple of test accounts to see what happens and so far so good. Common farming comp, no heroes, no cc, no filling cc, no requesting and only about a 6 hour interval. I have friends that have continued use of both CF and cocbot 24/7 and nothing for them. I guess it will be a gamble either way.

Also I am not sure I have seen anywhere the SC said they would wait weeks to start bans. I think some of the community has speculated that, but I wouldn't count on them waiting if they do intend to fully enforce this.
If I may, I'd like to share my personal experience as a newbie to this app. If this is out of topic, kindly please just delete my comment Smile

I started to use this app for about a month and few days ago I noticed that SC released a statement about fair play things. For once, I thought like, damn ... I just found a good app that will help me a lot for searching some loot and then now SC will no longer allowed me to do it. But I read topic ArcherQueen was posted and I kinda got a slight idea that maybe I still can use this app if only my setting is behave like a human do the raid.
I only use this app searching for some loot. Like the app tittle name ClashFarmer. I'm not using it for pushing trophies, not for some kind of heavy army composition attack, and I never deploy my heroes at all. And the most important thing for me to keep it safe (IMO) is I never left this app and bluestack works 100% fully automatic. Sometimes I use spell when I saw that my army is attacking and press end battle immediately as soon as there's nothing left to do (army goes all out).

With this kind of methods, I guess I'm pretty sure that I will be safe 100% just as this app developer's said.

Cheers,
(04-22-2016, 10:49 PM)TwilightKillerX Wrote: [ -> ]
Extra information as requested

Wins(PS): 1000+
Losses(PS): 10-30

Bot Run Times

Off overnight untill 9am ▶
Glitches out for about 3 hours mid-day ▶
Reset and runs until 2-4am the next day.

🔹 09:00am ▶ 01:00pm
🔹 4:00pm ▶ 02:00am-04:00am

Did you also use xmod or/and imod?
(04-23-2016, 09:00 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
Did you also use xmod or/and imod?

I used Xmod a few years back, around Jan.2015 I believe.
Pages: 1 2