ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Guys clash farmer is undetectable..!!! :-D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the Encouraging fair play update, i have been keeping the bot 24/7 hours on... but till now nothing happened.... I think its undetectable due to its unique features..... so keep the bot on and enjoy the loot.... Big Grin Cool
(04-21-2016, 02:11 PM)Shuvaml26 Wrote: [ -> ]After the Encouraging fair play update, i have been keeping the bot 24/7 hours on... but till now nothing happened.... I think its undetectable due to its unique features..... so keep the bot on and enjoy the loot.... Big Grin Cool

The banning hasn't started yet, probably will start in 1 or 2 weeks.

CF is detectable because of many reasons that I can explain to you if you want, the most obvious is the 24/7 online time. Anyway CF is made so is harder to detect but is definitely detectable... let's hope for the best, I am also running CF 24/7.
(04-21-2016, 02:47 PM)borat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 02:11 PM)Shuvaml26 Wrote: [ -> ]After the Encouraging fair play update, i have been keeping the bot 24/7 hours on... but till now nothing happened.... I think its undetectable due to its unique features..... so keep the bot on and enjoy the loot.... Big Grin Cool

The banning hasn't started yet, probably will start in 1 or 2 weeks.

CF is detectable because of many reasons that I can explain to you if you want, the most obvious is the 24/7 online time. Anyway CF is made so is harder to detect but is definitely detectable... let's hope for the best, I am also running CF 24/7.

Alright lets see what happen..........  Smile
alright TODAY was the day sc told banning would be done.Many are also banned.... But not me.... just maintain a total 6 hours break and guys I ensure you nothing will happen....
I agree ! I am botting 12 Hours/day and nothing happend.
+1 nothing happened to my four accounts.

I run CF few times a day. And has a background process kill the CF if it has run longer than 4 hours.
I have trust with CF, this program has done nothing to breach that trust.   I personally am not tech savvy, and the majority of the conversation with the bot and mod stuff I don't understand.  One side of the coin says this ban threat could be real, while the other side of the coin can easily see how it could be a legitimate scare tactic.  Either way, I continue to use this bot.  I have changed from using the bot 24/7 to only using it while at work (approx 9 hours/day) and over night while sleeping (approx 6-8 hours/day) - that is the only difference I have made.  I have bought the odd gem box to make it look like I am actively playing, but just stockpile the gems....and 'gem finishing' my AQ before war - my justification is that if I am spending $ on the game, how can they say I am botting and ban me??? Not sure if this is 'smart', but...time will tell.

I am a relatively new TH9, with fully upgraded L9 walls and approx 50% of my walls L10.  The only new defenses I have bought since upgrading from TH8 is the new tesla tower (as my other 3 are all L7) and new AD (all AD currently L6 with one being upgraded to L7) and am currently just upgrading to the max the current defenses that I had from TH8.  I keep my lab active and troops constantly upgrading.  None of this would be possible without CF.  SuperCell, in my opinion, is after a cash grab with the cost of all upgrades at TH9, it is blatant on their part at the cost of upgrades.  I was going to walk away from my TH9 account when I noticed this, but thanks to CF for their assistance.

My current CF settings are:
- training by barracks (Archer/Archer/Giant/Barb)
- min gold/elixir 50 000 and DE 0, max TH11 and only searching dead bases (another safeguard to detection)
- I will attack from any side, deploy my heroes and CC with the deployment speed of 8
- my trophy range is 5000/5000 and I don't have my auto wall upgrade on (I like setting my walls)

I anxiously await to see how CF fares during this threat, but remain confident with CF.

Keep up the great work CF team, and forum members!

I've been reading the SuperCell forum, and bans have been made, but according to their forum feedback, the players who were banned were xmod and imod users, does CF constitute xmod or imod?  What is xmod/imod?
xmod and imod are mods for androids.they are not meant for bluestacks and are easily detectable....
Guys, We released version 1.8.10 - RC 11 with the latest Anti-Ban technology!
VERY IMPORTANT to read the release notes!
DOWNLOAD LINK
(04-26-2016, 04:53 PM)Shuvaml26 Wrote: [ -> ]xmod and imod are mods for androids.they are not meant for bluestacks and are easily detectable....

xmod is android for free and imod is iOS and has a cost.  Both offer mods for cheating and sandboxing attacks, viewing traps in live attacks, and both have some farm capability (though imod cocbot is a different purchase it worked quite well)