ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: I dunno if banning has started but I'm using CF!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure that if banning has started..but I'm using CF without any problem..not 24/7..but I turned CF & bluestacks off when I go asleep..let along that also I give almost1-2 hour maximum rest in a day..i'm not sure If my settings are good but i'm using old settings except I use custom army instead of train by barrack..and i'm not letting my king and queen letting down on attacking base by upgrading them..I think their dropping is highly detectable..thats why i'm not letting them..though it's my personal opinion...I used wave attack after the maintenance break took place and lowered the troop deploying speed..but it wasn't too profitable (I'm soo greedy Tongue  )..thats why I got back on 1 wave attack and 9 speed troop deploying..

Although i'm using CF RC10 and still I'm not having problem or getting banned...but I'm desperately waiting for RC11... Hope Cf teams comes to our rescue as soon as possible ..LOve for all..and best of luck botting  Smile
(04-22-2016, 08:49 AM)sazza Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure that if banning has started..but I'm using CF without any problem..not 24/7..but I turned CF & bluestacks off when I go asleep..let along that also I give almost1-2 hour maximum rest in a day..i'm not sure If my settings are good but i'm using old settings except I use custom army instead of train by barrack..and i'm not letting my king and queen letting down on attacking base by upgrading them..I think their dropping is highly detectable..thats why i'm not letting them..though it's my personal opinion...I used wave attack after the maintenance break took place and lowered the troop deploying speed..but it wasn't too profitable (I'm soo greedy Tongue  )..thats why I got back on 1 wave attack and 9 speed troop deploying..

Although i'm using CF RC10 and still I'm not having problem or getting banned...but I'm desperately waiting for RC11... Hope Cf teams comes to our rescue as soon as possible ..LOve for all..and best of luck botting  Smile

You are right, banning doesn't seem to have started yet, at least not in a global way, I have seen some users of MBR (other bot) getting banned for 31 days already, but not many.

Not dropping heroes in the raids will do next to nothing on SC detection system, they have the tools and resources to detect ANY bot user, but I doubt they will track every activity from every account in the world, they will probably look for more obvious patterns (like 24/7 online time) and mods that modify game files or are more intrusive than a simple PC bot.

Having said this I must admit that I keep botting 24/7 with my th10 using CF and on my th8s using MBR for about 10-16 hours a day and I will keep doing it until I get banned/warned by SC.

Let's just wait and see but the only way to be 100% safe is to stop botting at all... we should all have the common sense to make that decision on our own.

GL and happy botting!