ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: is it possible to have hero drop in diffrent areas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after using the bot for a longtime im loving it as it works great, but one thing ive noticed is it always drops heros on the some place (top left side of map~) would it be possible for this to be changed as i know i can change where troops drop north/east/south/west & so on but hero for me always drop in the same place & i think it one way super could say that is proof of botting as with 300+ attack over last few months hero drop in the same area everytime
I think the new feature : Auto zap DE drill , may help you.
And you can set ClashFarmer bot to : Deploy army near Collector/ressources, the heroes will also deploy near collector.
But i think the feature that you request : chose which side deploy, is useless. You can't know which side will have all the ressources.
(04-22-2016, 10:35 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]I think the new feature : Auto zap DE drill , may help you.
And you can set ClashFarmer bot to : Deploy army near Collector/ressources, the heroes will also deploy near collector.
But i think the feature that you request : chose  which side deploy, is useless. You can't know which side will have all the ressources.

all im wanting is for the bot to drop hero in different spot, no matter the base layout the bot drop them in top left corner or at 10 oclock, i have all max troops so i can clear 99% of bases 100% but if anyone was to check my replay they would see the hero always deploy from same area & that a red flag as it always the same place, ive stopped showing my clan replays as someone pointed out that i must be left handed as i drop my hero in same place in every attack
(04-23-2016, 02:39 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2016, 10:35 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]I think the new feature : Auto zap DE drill , may help you.
But i think the feature that you request : chose  which side deploy, is useless. You can't know which side will have all the ressources.

all im wanting is for the bot to drop hero in different spot, no matter the base layout the bot drop them in top left corner or at 10 oclock, i have all max troops so i can clear 99% of bases 100% but if anyone was to check my replay they would see the hero always deploy from same area & that a red flag as it always the same place, ive stopped showing my clan replays as someone pointed out that i must be left handed as i drop my hero in same place in every attack

We will write it down.
Sorry for necro bump, with a new version coming soon to fix some problem people are having would it be possible to change hero placement area, ive been using bot for 6 month plus & every attack hero deploy from same place & i feel if my account was reported it it would be a really good bit of evidence that im using 3rd party tool when at minimum 500+ attack my hero always deploy in same area,

i know i can change troop sides but i dont want too have all my troops drop from SE for example just so hero drop that side also if it even works with heros, just a random side if possibe & not top left would be great

thanks for great tool