ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Attack Now button!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My suggestion - add an attack button on the bottom, next to pause bot button.  

I watch the bot all the time, and once in a while I see bases I would love to just attack via the bot. Other improvements to this would be:  
   This could be developed even further to allow the user to select which type of attack, 
    Select the amount of time in between searches to allow for the user to interact with the bot a little more easier .  
          The user could saved settings for attacking and allow for selection if it is a manual attack.
(04-24-2016, 03:56 PM)GunUnderground Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion - add an attack button on the bottom, next to pause bot button.  

I watch the bot all the time, and once in a while I see bases I would love to just attack via the bot. Other improvements to this would be:  
   This could be developed even further to allow the user to select which type of attack, 
    Select the amount of time in between searches to allow for the user to interact with the bot a little more easier .  
          The user could saved settings for attacking and allow for selection if it is a manual attack.

Yes an appreciable feature. The bot can pause for that attack and we can attack manually and then the bot resumes after the attack!!
appriciate it (y)