ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: 2 of My Barracks Stop Making Troops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Folks,

I'm fairly new to clashfarmer, so I'm unsure if this has shown up for anyone else.  When I'm just trying to create a barch army and I have it creating my army based on barracks (2 for archers and 2 for barbarians).  Recently after awhile it has started to stop building from all barracks instead dropping down to 1 archer and 1 barbarian.  Everything is checked off correctly, so not sure why this is happening?  Greatly slows down the army production.

Thoughts?

Gracias!

(04-01-2016, 09:05 PM)Maestro España Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Folks,

I'm fairly new to clashfarmer, so I'm unsure if this has shown up for anyone else.  When I'm just trying to create a barch army and I have it creating my army based on barracks (2 for archers and 2 for barbarians).  Recently after awhile it has started to stop building from all barracks instead dropping down to 1 archer and 1 barbarian.  Everything is checked off correctly, so not sure why this is happening?  Greatly slows down the army production.

Thoughts?

Gracias!

As a quick additional note...I forgot that it also has been happening on the custom army option as well (110 barbs 110 archers, only 2 barracks running).
Hello ...
It's happening the same with me after a period of time it's stopped 2 barracks !!! why ???
Guys, are you using the latest version 1.8.10 - RC10? It should solve the problem.

http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=123