ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Goblin Milking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,

Can you guys include this farming strategy which work very well for TH level 4 to 11. This strategy will only attack TH, collectors and mine that are outside the walls. Perimeter needed are : 1. Target mine/collectors values like 12,000/mine, 2. Numbers of Goblin needed like 5/mine or collector, 3. Numbers of Goblin needed like 9 for de, 4. Minimum mine/collector that are unprotected by wall like a value of 3 and above. When using this strategy the goblin will attack the mine/collector in wave and it is not necessary to completely finished up the resource as it may not worth it when little are left so your program must be smart enough to do this. Also for such farming, lighting spells are needed to strike de and this feature should allow us to define the amount of de in the drill before the zap can happen but the zap will be the last action when the goblin did not attack it due to being protected by walls.

Cheers Smile