ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Trying to transfer COC to Bluestack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi with all the knowledge around maybe someone can tell what am I doing wrong.
Have followed the instructions on transferring iOS to Android.

All goes well until the part of "Already have a village" reply yes it asks me to create a Google play games
my email for this base is a hotmail address not gmail. It does not provide an option for game center like the
instructions say. Also my ID for Game center has an underscore that seams to be a problem also. Tried to change my ID
still no luck. Ive installed and uninstalled blue stack several times trying to see what works
Huh Am I doing something wrong? What else can I do? Appreciate any help
Thanks
Emjay56
(05-04-2016, 04:35 AM)Emjay56 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi with all the knowledge around maybe someone can tell what am I doing wrong.
Have followed the instructions on transferring iOS to Android.

All goes well until the part of "Already have a village" reply yes it asks me to create a Google play games
my email for this base is a hotmail address not gmail. It does not provide an option for game center like the
instructions say. Also my ID for Game center has an underscore that seams to be a problem also. Tried to change my ID
still no luck. Ive installed and uninstalled blue stack several times trying to see what works
Huh Am I doing something wrong? What else can I do? Appreciate any help
Thanks
Emjay56

Follow thoses steps: http://www.androidcentral.com/how-transf...os-android
Thank You Ill try it
Have a great one