ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: New May Update of CofC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see there's been a new update for CofC, basically reducing build times of expensive troops and spells. There's no mention of increasing searches for cheaters.

Does the update affect clash farmer at all?
After the update the clash of clans on bluestacks cant open,PLEASE HELP!!!
(05-04-2016, 12:13 PM)Xristos99 Wrote: [ -> ]After the update the clash of clans on bluestacks cant open,PLEASE HELP!!!

Uninstall Clash Of clans & then re-install it from playstore. Worked for me.. Smile
This update should not affect ClashFarmer.
Why after update there is no dead base at all clashfarmer make over 300 searchs to found one??
Yeah I've found that or perhaps it's coincidence but it appears more difficult to find dead bases. I was significantly down on no. Of attacks overnight compared to before the update.
everytime supercell updates, it seems that it is harder to find dead bases for a while, maybe they are also cleaning their database?
Supercell is moving the dead bases to another server with an update (as many told before).

After 3 - 5 days the dead bases are coming back.
So be patient.
(05-05-2016, 07:28 AM)Joeke Wrote: [ -> ]Supercell is moving the dead bases to another server with an update (as many told before).

After 3 - 5 days the dead bases are coming back.
So be patient.

ahh ok tnx you reassures me