ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Has Anyone Been Banned Using RC14?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to decide if I am going to risk it or not and fire up bot.

Has anyone using newer versions of clash farmer been banned?

How long are you hitting vs break?
(05-06-2016, 01:58 AM)Yonkerss Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to decide if I am going to risk it or not and fire up bot.

Has anyone using newer versions of clash farmer been banned?

How long are you hitting vs break?

You need to use around 5-6 hours time break per day to don't get banned.
Is that 5-6 hours straight for time break or like 3 breaks of 2 hours?

Does the new version stop for personal breaks or keep checking to see if this has ended?
I use the bot 21 hours a day with a 3 hour in a row break, I have been using this since supercell announced the fair play thing. No ban yet!
I was still using 1.8.9 24/7 for days and now RC14 no bans i dont use the Auto stop
I have had nothing but issues with RC16 since I removed 12 and installed it. Maybe it's just me, but I am frustrated with it.
(05-10-2016, 01:16 AM)Jon Wrote: [ -> ]I have had nothing but issues with RC16 since I removed 12 and installed it.  Maybe it's just me, but I am frustrated with it.

I havent tested it yet ill check it out.... but i recommend u to uninstall it completely and then install a fresh one every time they release a new update version
(05-10-2016, 01:58 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2016, 01:16 AM)Jon Wrote: [ -> ]I have had nothing but issues with RC16 since I removed 12 and installed it.  Maybe it's just me, but I am frustrated with it.

I havent tested it yet ill check it out.... but i recommend u to uninstall it completely and then install a fresh one every time they release a new update version

Hi Jon,

What're the issues?
I've been using it today seems running smoothly no problems