ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Help with settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I put in the search tab 200000 gold and 200000 exilir then click the tab 'match just one of the resources' will the search stop at a dead base with either 200k of gold or exilir or will it search for bases that have both that amount only?
(05-06-2016, 05:02 PM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]If I put in the search tab 200000 gold and 200000 exilir then click the tab 'match just one of the resources' will the search stop at a dead base with either 200k of gold or exilir or will it search for bases that have both that amount only?

1) dead base: Searching someone who have his extractor almost full
2)match just one of the ressources: Searching only a amount that you have set and find the first village that respect at least one of the current amount (Gold or elixir).
So by having both exilir and gold set at an amount, 200k in this instance, then you double the possibility of finding a dead base that fits the search criteria?
(05-06-2016, 05:27 PM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]So by having both exilir and gold set at an amount, 200k in this instance, then you double the possibility of finding a dead base that fits the search criteria?

Not really, because dead base usually have around 200k gold and 200k elexir.
If you need more gold and more elexir, you can select match only 1 ressource but i suggest you put 100k, because 200k it's pretty rare.

I'm searching Only dead base with 100k gold and 100k elexir and my loot are pretty fine, look my attack Log.