ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Auto Gem Barracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I myself, have 6000 gems, and gem my barracks as much as I can while the bot is running, (20 gems for all of them) so I can obtain resources faster. 

When my barracks are all gemmed, and the bot is attacking, after the attack is done, it instantly searches for another one since I only use barbs and archers and it only takes like 4 minutes to train them all. I gain 8 million of each resource within 3  maybe 4 ish hours while the barracks are gemmed, so I think that you should add in a function that allows you to auto gem all of the barracks, or just ones you want, repetitively.

This way we can make the bot work more efficiently.
This would be great  and a different type of break timer that can read the time left before break time and put the bot to sleep option while troop builds
(05-09-2016, 09:00 AM)ItzJosh Wrote: [ -> ]I myself, have 6000 gems, and gem my barracks as much as I can while the bot is running, (20 gems for all of them) so I can obtain resources faster. 

When my barracks are all gemmed, and the bot is attacking, after the attack is done, it instantly searches for another one since I only use barbs and archers and it only takes like 4 minutes to train them all. I gain 8 million of each resource within 3  maybe 4 ish hours while the barracks are gemmed, so I think that you should add in a function that allows you to auto gem all of the barracks, or just ones you want, repetitively.

This way we can make the bot work more efficientl 
Big Grin Cool  I am looking forward to this feature also because this is useful for all of us  Angel Angel
It would be nice if we could set the times it boosts, vs all or nothing.