ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: cant download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.,i have a problem install tis latest bot..,after complete download.,my anti virus say it contain tons of virus and less ppl view it.,then it auto delete the software... so i cant install it at all.., anyway u can help or provide link so i can use it..,i have deleted the older version.,tat 1 not anti-ban bot... Smile Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart
(05-13-2016, 07:59 AM)dannythang Wrote: [ -> ]hi.,i have a problem install tis latest bot..,after complete download.,my anti virus say it contain tons of virus and less ppl view it.,then it auto delete the software... so i cant install it at all.., anyway u can help or provide link so i can use it..,i have deleted the older version.,tat 1 not anti-ban bot... Smile Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart

Close your Anti-Virus for 15 min, then download RC 16. You can also go into your setting of anti-virus and set Allow ClashFarmer.com Download.
We can't do anything, the error is from your anti-virus.
(05-13-2016, 11:49 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2016, 07:59 AM)dannythang Wrote: [ -> ]hi.,i have a problem install tis latest bot..,after complete download.,my anti virus say it contain tons of virus and less ppl view it.,then it auto delete the software... so i cant install it at all.., anyway u can help or provide link so i can use it..,i have deleted the older version.,tat 1 not anti-ban bot... Smile Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart

Close your Anti-Virus for 15 min, then download RC 16. You can also go into your setting of anti-virus and set Allow ClashFarmer.com Download.
We can't do anything, the error is from your anti-virus.
It is certainly not a virus, but the bot takes control of another application (BlueStacks) and this is usually considered a malicious act, so anti-viruses might flag it. So as "TheGentleMan" said, just disable your anti-virus and then install.