ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Random Time Out Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice, even if it was a checked box, where you could have the bot take a break, or start a break, between 0-15 minutes prior to set 'time outs', making it very random on when it decides to take, or start, the scheduled time outs. This way some days it may start off at 9:05, then take a break at 12:50 (so technically a 1hr 10 min break), and then the next day it might be 9:02 and 12:45.

I believe this will give it more of a human touch so it doesn't look like I'm starting up at 9am exactly every day, with a break at exactly 1pm. Or even make it so the user can define if they want it within 5 minutes or 30 minutes, not sure which way would be easier for CF.
Hey,
We are already doing randomizations to some stuff, including that (in 30 seconds resolution).
(05-22-2016, 12:27 AM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice, even if it was a checked box, where you could have the bot take a break, or start a break, between 0-15 minutes prior to set 'time outs', making it very random on when it decides to take, or start, the scheduled time outs. This way some days it may start off at 9:05, then take a break at 12:50 (so technically a 1hr 10 min break), and then the next day it might be 9:02 and 12:45.

I believe this will give it more of a human touch so it doesn't look like I'm starting up at 9am exactly every day, with a break at exactly 1pm. Or even make it so the user can define if they want it within 5 minutes or 30 minutes, not sure which way would be easier for CF.

+1

Critical to put this on priority.  I hate the timeout system.. what human starts and stops on the HOUR exactly...  Crazy!

This one simple feature change will make all the difference.

Nice post ComingToAlaska.  Hope this is put on the 'List' .  I don't see any interest on Feature List as of yet.
(10-05-2016, 09:04 PM)WizChip Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2016, 12:27 AM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice, even if it was a checked box, where you could have the bot take a break, or start a break, between 0-15 minutes prior to set 'time outs', making it very random on when it decides to take, or start, the scheduled time outs. This way some days it may start off at 9:05, then take a break at 12:50 (so technically a 1hr 10 min break), and then the next day it might be 9:02 and 12:45.

+1

Critical to put this on priority.  I hate the timeout system.. what human starts and stops on the HOUR exactly...  Crazy!

This one simple feature change will make all the difference.

Nice post ComingToAlaska.  Hope this is put on the 'List' .  I don't see any interest on Feature List as of yet.

Hey guys,

We  checked the exact hour issue thoroughly and did many statistics before releasing the time-out feature. The round hour doesn't affect the humanizing algorithm. So, you have nothing to worry about. 
To be on the safe side, we recommend to configure time-out hours that will look like real human is playing and change them every few days.