ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Freezing After COC Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anyone having issues with Bluestack freezing on them since the update?

I don't think it is a CF problem as it was happening before, but just curious if others are having an issue.
(05-24-2016, 08:14 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone having issues with Bluestack freezing on them since the update?

I don't think it is a CF problem as it was happening before, but just curious if others are having an issue.

Witch BlueStack version are you using ?
(05-24-2016, 08:35 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2016, 08:14 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone having issues with Bluestack freezing on them since the update?

Witch BlueStack version are you using ?

0.10.7.5601 is what shows up when i hover over the icon in the system tray.
Frozen...

Tried downloading the BlueStacks link from a previous AQ thread, now trying to add CoC to BS and frozen...

Not a techy, so if you know a solution, please dumb it down as much as possible for me (and others) to understand...lol

I uninstalled BSv1 and downloaded the link AQ had posted in another forum, had a minor language issue resolved in 'settings' and restarted the new downloaded version of BS... and now am frozen at the pictured screenshot....

Thanks
Stu
press ESC to close this window
(05-24-2016, 10:39 PM)tistostas... pressing escape takes me back to the page listing the app\s I want to download, I reclick CoC and it takes me to the same screen? Wrote: [ -> ]press ESC to close this window
(05-24-2016, 10:41 PM)DiscoStu71 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2016, 10:39 PM)tistostas... pressing escape takes me back to the page listing the app\s I want to download, I reclick CoC and it takes me to the same screen? Wrote: [ -> ]press ESC to close this window

lol .. i press ESC and close the config windows and can log in my clash with any account
Pressing escape takes me to this screen, and when I click on CoC to download- back to frozed screenshot...
I'm having the same problem but only started today after the coc update
Yes.. I've had to restart bluestacks twice so far.  I don't know what version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5