ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Auto Update Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If We add a feature that will check Bot update for itself and upgrade it automatically (check uncheck button)  so,  it will helpful for us to be up to date Shy
(05-25-2016, 05:17 AM)Sun246642 Wrote: [ -> ]If We add a feature that will check Bot update for itself and upgrade it automatically (check uncheck button)  so,  it will helpful for us to be up to date Shy

i would take it a step further and ask that updating/auto updating wont delete the old settings, currently i have to reconfig everything every time i update.
Its better to manually update it so you can test it and see that everything runs smoothly but an notification for new update on the bot would be nice
(05-25-2016, 08:42 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Its better to manually update it so you can test it and see that everything runs smoothly but an notification for new update on the bot would be nice

I just want say that ...It will check for update and asks "want to update" or Says  "Good news  Update is available "

(05-25-2016, 08:36 AM)d3bugg3r Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2016, 05:17 AM)Sun246642 Wrote: [ -> ]If We add a feature that will check Bot update for itself and upgrade it automatically (check uncheck button)  so,  it will helpful for us to be up to date Shy

i would take it a step further and ask that updating/auto updating wont delete the old settings, currently i have to reconfig everything every time i update.

Whenever I upgrade it ...it wont change my Config. If without uninstall or deleting the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer