ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: bluestacks freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bluestacks freezes after 30-60 mins of playing. what is the fix for this?

following attachment  is the error i get after BS freezes..... i uninstall previous version and using updated version now.... and my bluestack version also is old, brfore patch my bot was working properly after update full messed ZZZzzzz Sad
pls findout  

(05-25-2016, 09:16 AM)salvirid Wrote: [ -> ]bluestacks freezes after 30-60 mins of playing. what is the fix for this?

following attachment  is the error i get after BS freezes..... i uninstall previous version and using updated version now.... and my bluestack version also is old, brfore patch my bot was working properly after update full messed ZZZzzzz Sad
pls findout  

sry for color bluestacks freezes after 30-60 mins of playing. what is the fix for this?

following attachment  is the error i get after BS freezes..... i uninstall previous version and using updated version now.... and my bluestack version also is old, brfore patch my bot was working properly after update full messed ZZZzzzz Sad 
pls findout  
(05-25-2016, 09:16 AM)me too... after 3 to 5 attack my bluestacks freeze.. Wrote: [ -> ]Huh pls. find solutions for this.. 
Guys,random Clash of Clans app freezing/crashing is a Clash of Clans app bug, not related to ClashFarmer bot or bluestacks.
The COC freezing happens also when Clashfarmer is not running.
(05-25-2016, 12:31 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Guys,random Clash of Clans app freezing/crashing is a Clash of Clans app bug, not related to ClashFarmer bot or bluestacks.

ok ArcherQueen so now what to do now?? pl help Angel
(05-25-2016, 01:03 PM)salvirid Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2016, 12:31 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Guys,random Clash of Clans app freezing/crashing is a Clash of Clans app bug, not related to ClashFarmer bot or bluestacks.

In my country (Canada), there's a CoC update to fix this Frozen Screen bug. Just wait to have your CoC Update for your Country server (1-6 hours max)
(05-25-2016, 02:27 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

In my country (Canada), there's a CoC update to fix this Frozen Screen bug. Just wait to have your CoC Update for your Country server (1-6 hours max)

In Brazil too.
(05-25-2016, 02:37 PM)RafaGamer10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2016, 02:27 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

In Brazil too.

i am from India <3 thxs a lot ArcherQueen team god bless u all...keep rocking