ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: THE FINAL SOLUTION!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So you didn't touch BS you just reinstalled RC17?

And BS screen didn't freeze?
YES,i didnt touch BS and its all ok,my friend... Smile Smile
(05-26-2016, 09:20 AM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]So you didn't touch BS you just reinstalled RC17?

And BS screen didn't freeze?

I making a video now how to do all the things mentioned (maintaining PC-Uninstalling BS and CF - Reinstalling them) i hope after that it will fix your problem
Thread moved to "Help & Support" section.
(05-26-2016, 04:50 PM)paulai2213 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello CF admin i have suggestion can MEMU emulator support CF not only Bluestacks and all other emulator.. for windows please  thanks for reply admin...

As the admins said in the near future Bluestacks 2 and some other emulators will be supported.. Stay tuned on the forums !
Touch wood, mine seems to,be working fine now.

What seems to,have solved the problem was clearing my cache.
(05-26-2016, 06:11 PM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]Touch wood, mine seems to,be working fine now.

What seems to,have solved the problem was clearing my cache.

No it doesn't work

It does for a few attacks then the BS screen goes black and the message Bluestacks frontend has stopped working pops up
Never had any luck with the bs.02 or whatever. I unstalled the regular Bs completely off my computer and redownloaded. Been working like a champ.
Update:

Been running the bot for almost 12 hours now just by uninstalling blue stacks and Clashfarmer then redownloading them.
rooted bluestack in russian
Pages: 1 2 3