ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: While upgrading one barracks, Bot doesn't train troops anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running bot RC17 and now with the new update i'm currently upgrading one barrack.

Now since the barrack is upgrading the bot does not train troops anymore. It just waits and checks if troops are ready, but it isn't training anything.
I'm having no issues and upgrading a barracks as well...but I unclicked the barracks in CF that is upgrading.
If you upgrading your barracks you need to check the option (Train by barracks) thats the only way
Really??
Isn't there a way to train by troops and just uncheck a barrack... Or let the bot itself learn that there are 3 barracks..
(05-26-2016, 04:59 PM)Joeke Wrote: [ -> ]Really??
Isn't there a way to train by troops and just uncheck a barrack... Or let the bot itself learn that there are 3 barracks..

Atm the moment this feature is not available in the bot thats why it have a secondary option which is train by barracks, in the near future new features and updates coming to the bot please be patient and stay tuned on the forums !!
(05-26-2016, 03:52 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]If you upgrading your barracks you need to check the option (Train by barracks) thats the only way

That's not true. As I said above if you unclick the Barracks number that is upgrading the bot will skip over it. I've been using it that way since the update and no issues.

1 Barb, 1 Arch, 1 Giant.
(05-26-2016, 06:24 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2016, 03:52 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]If you upgrading your barracks you need to check the option (Train by barracks) thats the only way

That's not true. As I said above if you unclick the Barracks number that is upgrading the bot will skip over it. I've been using it that way since the update and no issues.

1 Barb, 1 Arch, 1 Giant.

"ComingToAlaska" answer is absolutely correct!
(05-26-2016, 06:24 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]

1 Barb, 1 Arch, 1 Giant.

Yea thats what i was trying to say you can do that but you cant use custom army because it will not work you need to use train by barracks option
Joeke obviously using custom army otherwise it wouldnt get stuck at waiting for army to finish
Well, i would keep using the custom army, because i use multiple troops (Barb, Arch, Gob, WB, Wizz and Giants).

I'm using the traing per barrack now and this is working..  Wink

But again, i would like to see an option where you still can use the custom army with less barracks.
I'm waiting patiently for nice updates in the future..  Smile

Thanks for the answers guys!
(05-27-2016, 12:21 PM)Joeke Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i would keep using the custom army, because i use multiple troops (Barb, Arch, Gob, WB, Wizz and Giants).

I'm using the traing per barrack now and this is working..  Wink

But again, i would like to see an option where you still can use the custom army with less barracks.
I'm waiting patiently for nice updates in the future..  Smile

Thanks for the answers guys!

Im glad you got it all worked out bro! enjoy botting , soon CF will support BS2 and then new features going to be added to the bot stay tuned!