ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bluestacks going black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there.. did the version of bluestacks you linked and the latest RC17 and after a short time of searching.. bluestacks starts going black around the bases.. then goes all black.. any ideas how to fix this?

thx
(05-26-2016, 08:30 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there.. did the version of bluestacks you linked and the latest RC17 and after a short time of searching.. bluestacks starts going black around the bases.. then goes all black.. any ideas how to fix this?

thx

What bluestack version u using exactly?
It was happening to me but i did full clean up on BS And RC17 reinstalled everything and worked fine...
The one recommended here.. BlueStacks2.0.2_rooted.exe

should I get a different one?
(05-26-2016, 09:33 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]The one recommended here.. BlueStacks2.0.2_rooted.exe

You can try BlueStacks 2 if you have some "BlackScreen bug" with our costum Bluestacks.
I suggest you to
1) Uninstall BlueStacks from Add/Remove programs
2) Reboot pc
3) install our Costum BS or BS 2
4) Run BlueStacks as Administrator

**Note that we do not support fully BS 2 yet** So if you're going on BS 2 don't use Request/Donation troup setting.
(05-26-2016, 09:40 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2016, 09:33 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]The one recommended here.. BlueStacks2.0.2_rooted.exe

You can try BlueStacks 2 if you have some "BlackScreen bug" with our costum Bluestacks.
I suggest you to
2) Reboot pc

**Note that we do not support fully BS 2 yet** So if you're going on BS 2 don't use Request/Donation troup setting.

I appreciate that.. but, where do I get the custom BS2?  I thought the rooted one was the custom.
(05-26-2016, 09:51 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]

I suggest you to
2) Reboot pc

I appreciate that.. but, where do I get the custom BS2?  I thought the rooted one was the custom.

http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/...rooted.exe
(05-26-2016, 11:03 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

I suggest you to
2) Reboot pc

That's the one that had the problems.  Went back to original bluestacks.. working like a charm
(05-26-2016, 11:31 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]

I suggest you to
2) Reboot pc

That's the one that had the problems.  Went back to original bluestacks.. working like a charm

good day guys...plz help i cant download the BS 1 anymore.....the bot not support the BS 2 wat..i uninstall the CF and my older BS 1..BUT I CANT RE DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN
(05-27-2016, 12:58 AM)rymell Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2016, 11:31 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2016, 09:40 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]You can try BlueStacks 2 if you have some "BlackScreen bug" with our costum Bluestacks.
I suggest you to
2) Reboot pc

good day guys...plz help i cant download the BS 1 anymore.....the bot not support the BS 2 wat..i uninstall the CF and my older BS 1..BUT I CANT RE DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN

Download BS 2 , but dont use Donation/Request Troup setting. It will work pretty well.
Thread moved to "Help & Support" section.
Pages: 1 2