ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Breaking the language barrier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks,
I've been using this bot for 1 month and it's a great piece of software.
I thought to myself; I'd like to contribute to the cause of this product, to help get it reach more attention/followers.
So how can you reach more attention/followers, you may ask.

One solution I've come up with is as follows:
  • breaking the language barrier

Q&A

What does language barrier mean?
It means, if a persons mother tongue isn't English and it's not a language the person speaks nor' understands, they have a hard time understanding and using your software.

How do you want to break the language barrier?
By adding multiple languages, not every language is necessary to fulfill this solution. This lowers the - barrier to entry - for this software to be used.

Which languages do you think are necessary?
In my opinion, the most necessary languages are these whose people use the most
For example:
German
French
Arabic
Spanish
Turkish
Russian

The developers of this software can't speak nor' understand all these language, how do you want them to add them?
This question is pretty much self-answered, considering we are in the "Feature-Request" forum.
To add these languages, we the community, have to help the developers. (You not only help the developers, but these who have the same language as you aswell.)

How can I help adding a translation of the software in my preferred language?
First of all, this is still a "Feature-Request", so you can't help out just yet. There will probably a template of a list or some sort, you will have to translate it and send it in this thread.

What if someone trolls and sends wrong translations?
That shouldn't be a big problem considering there are alot of translation tools so it could be checked or somebody could tell in this thread.

P.S. If there are more questions, I'll add them here!

Let me know what your opinion is!
Have a good day,
ThisIsMadness