ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Out Of Sync Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the cause of this Out Of Sync Error? It seems to happen to me quite a bit...
unstable connection (lags/Dysnc) causes COC to Disconnect and restart... not related to the bot or Bluestacks
(05-27-2016, 07:29 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]unstable connection (lags/Dysnc) causes COC to Disconnect and restart... not related to the bot or Bluestacks

Ya I didn't think it was CF/BS thing, just wasn't sure the cause though. I have full bars with cable internet so I wonder where the issue is in my connection.
(05-27-2016, 08:19 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016, 07:29 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]unstable connection (lags/Dysnc) causes COC to Disconnect and restart... not related to the bot or Bluestacks

Ya I didn't think it was CF/BS thing, just wasn't sure the cause though. I have full bars with cable internet so I wonder where the issue is in my connection.

Just because you have full bars doesnt mean your connection is stable
(05-27-2016, 10:08 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016, 08:19 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]

Just because you have full bars doesnt mean your connection is stable

What could I do to check or fix this problem? Or is a provider thing?
Could you please send us a printscreen with the error?
Screen Shot