ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Pre Enable Strategies that work for each TH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In order to be even more user friendly, it could be interesting to put on a poll (or a contest) about which strategie you use that is the best one.

I.E : for a month in each townhall level you get a contest for the biggest gain (could be loot/hour or total loot or loot/24h run or Net gain (total loot minus search cost)) and the winner goes for a free premium license.

To do so, the bot would require something to get the hourly average amongst other things.

Then the winner will put his configuration and the configuration would be integrated as a default for the bot for premium users or not.

Don't know if i'm clear.

But it could be an awesome idea.
(05-31-2016, 09:21 PM)ornc44 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to be even more user friendly, it could be interesting to put on a poll (or a contest) about which strategie you use that is the best one.

I.E : for a month in each townhall level you get a contest for the biggest gain (could be loot/hour or total loot or loot/24h run or Net gain (total loot minus search cost)) and the winner goes for a free premium license.

To do so, the bot would require something to get the hourly average amongst other things.

Then the winner will put his configuration and the configuration would be integrated as a default for the bot for premium users or not.

Don't know if i'm clear.

this could be interesting after the expiry of the license (Admin will give user some free licence of 2-3 weeks for the Premium Version) , but it's to Admin and ArcherQueen to decide if they want to give free licence every month  for 11 person (there's 11 townhall level)
(05-31-2016, 11:03 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2016, 09:21 PM)ornc44 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to be even more user friendly, it could be interesting to put on a poll (or a contest) about which strategie you use that is the best one.

Don't know if i'm clear.

this could be interesting after the expiry of the license (Admin will give user some free licence of 2-3 weeks for the Premium Version) , but it's to Admin and ArcherQueen to decide if they want to give free licence every month  for 11 person (there's 11 townhall level)

For sure !! not really a request just a hint in my opinion (beside th 1-6) is not really needed so it may down to 5 persons.