ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Without CF no COC. Big thanks to CF team!. COC is much more enjoyable. Rock in roll to the world!
UHi clasg farmer team,  just wanna to say thank you so much for the tremendous work that you doing, and we looking forward for more future updates.
Thanks again.
Hi Clashfarmer Team,

Guys your the best!! You give us always your support and instant solution.. I very happy of you sofware update!! Keep up the great work and GOD bless to your team !!!
Thank You Clash Farmers Team, even though many complain and questions and mock and scold your team, you still did your very best to get the job Done! Thank You Clash Farmers!
If anyday my CF Doesnt work i become restless  Big Grin
I tried many bots before i came across CF, its not the best, its perfect... and its been a pleasure being with the CF Team.

Thank you for filling up my Storages Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=360]
Cf is the best bot around bar none.Thankyou to the entire Cf team you are amazing
The best COC farming bot - happy to support you guys and gals.

If TH9 is anything like 8, I will be using Clash Farmer more than ever !

Cheers !
Many bot software want you to pay after a few days trial. I started CF not knowing whats the best troops for me, what league to be in and all sorts of things. You gave me a lot of time with your free version to find my way. I am now comfortable with CF. I was able to buy a key and unlock all the features know exactly what I'm getting. Thanks for all your hard work CF. I have recommenced you guys to many of my friends. I have showed them your forums and support that i used a few times. You guys are amazing

Thanks
xin chào thủ lĩnh tôi hy vọng trong bản cập nhật mới sẽ có thêm nhiều tính năng thả lính kết hợp bình thuốc khi đi cướp
Pages: 1 2 3