ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CF coding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what code you use for Clashfarmer....I'm beginning to get into code and see that in my future (still in highschool). I'd like to learn it and possibly join the CF team in the future...not sure if that's a possibility but just thought i'd ask Smile .
(06-01-2016, 11:41 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering what code you use for Clashfarmer....I'm beginning to get into code and see that in my future (still in highschool). I'd like to learn it and possibly join the CF team in the future...not sure if that's a possibility but just thought i'd ask Smile .

Clashfarmer bot is basicly made with Python and little C++. You can easy learn it on Youtube.com, but we can't give you our source code.
(06-02-2016, 02:10 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 11:41 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering what code you use for Clashfarmer....I'm beginning to get into code and see that in my future (still in highschool). I'd like to learn it and possibly join the CF team in the future...not sure if that's a possibility but just thought i'd ask Smile .

Clashfarmer bot is basicly made with Python and little C++. You can easy learn it on Youtube.com, but we can't give you our source code.

Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know. I'm really interested in this stuff and don't want my time to go to waste. Would like to learn a ton of stuff before college, but there's so much that I don't know where to start Undecided
(06-02-2016, 04:06 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]

Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know. I'm really interested in this stuff and don't want my time to go to waste. Would like to learn a ton of stuff before college, but there's so much that I don't know where to start Undecided

well I'm a Computer science and engineering student..if u are so much desperate to know coding which is good  Wink ..You should first learn C language before going for Python / C++ ..C is like basic and python & c++ are like for pro.. youtube channels are good.. but books are best..u'll find ton's of book on c,c++ / python on internet read them ..do code..if possible take some professional help.. u'll be like boss by urself .. Smile

just to let u know.. Dude this is business ..if they do share their code to u ..then u can make cf by urself ..if mcdonulds / kfc shared their recipe to everyone who'd like to buy them and eat em from them while they could just turn on the stove and cook the best pizza in their own home.. no one will share  their code & never will..this is a result of hard working of tons of hours..as i'm a coder too.. (not this much good  Tongue ) I know what takes one to come this much.. Hope You become a great coder too..make something like this or better then this... u'll know what takes to come here Smile best of luck
(06-02-2016, 05:30 PM)sazza Wrote: [ -> ]

well I'm a Computer science and engineering student..if u are so much desperate to know coding which is good  Wink ..You should first learn C language before going for Python / C++ ..C is like basic and python & c++ are like for pro.. youtube channels are good.. but books are best..u'll find ton's of book on c,c++ / python on internet read them ..do code..if possible take some professional help.. u'll be like boss by urself .. Smile

just to let u know.. Dude this is business ..if they do share their code to u ..then u can make cf by urself ..if mcdonulds / kfc shared their recipe to everyone who'd like to buy them and eat em from them while they could just turn on the stove and cook the best pizza in their own home.. no one will share  their code & never will..this is a result of hard working of tons of hours..as i'm a coder too.. (not this much good  Tongue ) I know what takes one to come this much.. Hope You become a great coder too..make something like this or better then this... u'll know what takes to come here Smile best of luck

I think they mainly don't wanna share their sourcecode because supercell will find a way to detect the bot if they get the sourcecode. I don't think they want to annoy you.
(06-02-2016, 06:05 PM)jellekeul Wrote: [ -> ]

I think they mainly don't wanna share their sourcecode because supercell will find a way to detect the bot if they get the sourcecode. I don't think they want to annoy you.

thats also business harm Tongue
(06-02-2016, 06:11 PM)sazza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2016, 06:05 PM)jellekeul Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2016, 02:10 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]Clashfarmer bot is basicly made with Python and little C++. You can easy learn it on Youtube.com, but we can't give you our source code.

thats also business harm Tongue
Thanks for letting me know sazza...and i wasn't asking for the source code, just wondering what coding language. Thanks for the feedback though. Time to learn some code  Big Grin .