ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: bot skipping dead bases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know its not to do with my settings as I have always kept the same ones, I have seen other people saying that there just isn't any loot, wondering if any one else has noticed the same thing, also its impossible to screenshot it happening so I cant post proof
Are you sure they are indeed dead bases? Normally the bot looks for full elixir and gold collectors, I'm not sure what else it looks at as far as being "dead." Maybe if the camps have troops?
Dead base = no one playing on that base with collectors that match your settings (amount of gold and elixir)
if a base has 500k (most in storages) gold and its a dead base and your settings is 200k gold
the bot will skip if the collectors doesnt have 200k gold
Understand?
(06-09-2016, 08:09 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Dead base = no one playing on that base with collectors that match your settings (amount of gold and elixir)
if a base has 500k (most in storages) gold and its a dead base and your settings is 200k gold
Understand?

I know how it works, just the past few days bases with full collectors there has been a few times where it has said its not a dead base and its skipped it, they have had loot way above my settings
(06-09-2016, 09:35 AM)Scottish Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 08:09 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Dead base = no one playing on that base with collectors that match your settings (amount of gold and elixir)
Understand?

I know how it works, just the past few days bases with full collectors there has been a few times where it has said its not a dead base and its skipped it, they have had loot way above my settings
It shouldn't happen. But, if you think that the bot skipped a dead base, please attach a pritntscreen.
Understand?

Maybe it was low level collectors that didnt have enough to match your settings? N the rest were in storages?
(06-09-2016, 06:12 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
Understand?

Maybe it was low level collectors that didnt have enough to match your settings? N the rest were in storages?

I AM running both a th11 and th10 and it's working great no troubles
Thread moved to "Help & Support" section.