ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: New Clan for running the BOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just created another new clan for running the BOT ........donate giants get ya XP up stay as long as you want or not long at all. Type (Clash) in chat to be promoted to elder otherwise i will delete from clan after each day have fun lets get this done :-)
How about actually stating how a player might contact you. Also, a clan already exists for such things. The clan takes a lot of care in the safety aspect, ensuring all members have went though the same process others have.

http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=3906

Rules:
1. Do not ever mention about bot in clan or global chat!
2. Do not share screenshots of your village before deleting/blurring your IGN/tag and clan name/tag!
3. Donate/request always!
4. Do not use "donate to all." Do not donate anything else but archers and barbarians.
5. Do not mention about this clan to anyone and do not invite your friends! If you have a botter friend like yourself, he/she must take an invitation from me first!
6. Don't accept someone to clan without password and don't share password!
(06-12-2016, 07:33 PM)Thanks for that we will all abide by the guidelines.... If anyone wants to join clan name (FarmDILLIGAF)use the word (Farmer) in the chat when joined.TwilightKillerX Wrote: [ -> ]How about actually stating how a player might contact you. Also, a clan already exists for such things. The clan takes a lot of care in the safety aspect, ensuring all members have went though the same process others have.

http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=3906

Rules:
1. Do not ever mention about bot in clan or global chat!
2. Do not share screenshots of your village before deleting/blurring your IGN/tag and clan name/tag!
3. Donate/request always!
4. Do not use "donate to all." Do not donate anything else but archers and barbarians.
5. Do not mention about this clan to anyone and do not invite your friends! If you have a botter friend like yourself, he/she must take an invitation from me first!
6. Don't accept someone to clan without password and don't share password!
pm me please
Planing to join u... anyway to contact??? how many players so far?