ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Delayed Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A nice feature to have would be where we can set how quickly the raid happens after finding a matching target. So for example 0-30 seconds, so when a match is found the person can be notified by sound and have a chance to attack it manually if they choose, otherwise it will just auto attack like before. I know sometimes I'm on the computer at the time of an attack but by the time I'm notified and change screens, I'm too late to pause the bot to maximize the loot available.

Thanks!
(06-12-2016, 03:54 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: [ -> ]A nice feature to have would be where we can set how quickly the raid happens[...]

There has been a similar idea already commented upon, it being "find a base but don't attack" I'd assume this is an alternation of the idea. I do like both ideas, the bot not attacking when a base is found and the bot having a delay before attacking. Since the notification sound feature already exists, a code for the delay should be more or less easy to code.

+1 on the idea.