ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot losing most of the raids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya,
I got clashfarmer like 2 weeks ago. The bot itself is great, easy to use. However there is one problem that is really annoying; the bot loses 90% of the raids it does. I started the bot while i was in crystal 2 (the loot there was amazing, 300k resource bases in like less than 30 searches) and it dropped me all the was to gold 2 (the loot here is crap, it takes more than 100 searches to come up with a dead base; it once did 381 searches -_-). Can anyone please help me set up the bot in a way in which it attacks dead bases and also get the win? so i can climb back up.

Much appreciated! Smile
A. Don't except the bot to hold your trophies.

B. You can find suggested settings here: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
Hello brother, as TwilightKillerX said

you cant really push trophies or maintain it using a bot with army of 140 archer and 80 barbarians .
(06-13-2016, 04:09 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello brother, as TwilightKillerX said

you cant really push trophies or maintain it using a bot with army of 140 archer and 80 barbarians .

Umm, didnt bots like push for you as well?

Which league should i farm in? (trophy level)  Big Grin
(06-13-2016, 04:53 PM)Spaceinvader9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2016, 04:09 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello brother, as TwilightKillerX said

I push/maintain trophy by having a good army (giants wizards archers king n queen)
I never touched that option xD
(06-13-2016, 05:05 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2016, 04:53 PM)Spaceinvader9 Wrote: [ -> ]

I push/maintain trophy by having a good army (giants wizards archers king n queen)
I never touched that option xD

If you want to push trophies, you will need a better army that usually will take twice the amount of speed to train than a farming army. Considering the fact that it's a bot doing all the work anyway, I wouldn't be complaining Big Grin .